[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (27 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
8 agosto - Ritorno dalla tournèe in USA
11 agosto - Juventus A - Juventus B (Amichevole a Villar Perosa contro la Primavera. ore 17.30)
18 agosto - Supercoppa Italiana: Juventus-Lazio (ore 21.00, Roma)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Conte "We are geared towards the Serie A & CL. When the president asks me to win the Guinness Cup, we'll be prepared accordingly." :yao:
Gobbled up like a boss.

I just hope that teams are not now easily neutralising our 3-5-2.

If any good is to be taken from this tournament it's that it could act as an early wake up call to our players.

We'll know in the Super Coppa.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I think Conte needs to vary between the 3-5-2, 3-5-1-1 and 4-3-3 you get to use more of your players, rest others and keeps the opponents from getting too used to the same formation time after time.

It is just pre-season but we played almost full team yesterday and still lost..again. The players are tired though and should perform better in the cups that matter

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I haven't read ...
/End Rant
Well, no Oscar for you, buddy. Maybe next year.

If any good is to be taken from this tournament it's that it could act as an early wake up call to our players.
I'd like to nominate this for post of the thread.

Unfortunately the president forgot to mention not to shit on the fans.
Aren't the fans already being shit on, looking at the prices that are being charged for friendly games? Though there's obviously not much the club can do about that.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We were basically in auto-pilot mode from the Catania game in March. Giaccherini basically won us the league with that last second goal. It's clear that we would approach the rest of the Serie A season using the bare minimum to get through it.

I think some people are also downplaying and underestimating some our performances last season. We absolutely overpowered almost every team we played, only in the CL against Bayern were we nowhere near our best.
Since the Bayern game we were just completely playing bad football, the last 2-3 months were just us barely getting over the line not very good to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)