Injury Updates (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
an average of one injury per game + others in training and not playing the same intensity for 90min like the other club.
why is this staff still here? Why haven't we learned from past mistakes?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
an average of one injury per game + others in training and not playing the same intensity for 90min like the other club.
why is this staff still here? Why haven't we learned from past mistakes?
If the only way to get rid of this scumbag medical stuff is by getting rid of Wegwi too, then sign me up for it.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Just imagine some of our players attempting this type of exercise with the same intensity… really hope this ain’t one of the methods we are using too lol

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Tek injured (again), out for 20 days...

Good for Juve! I say this because at this point I believe we actually like to have players injured... so... good job!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well according to MDL it's not the intensity of the training that's the problem so I can only assume we just make the players beat the shit out of each other with body shots to decide the starting XI for the week

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
My theory, and its not just a theory because you can see the facts on the field, about why we are getting so many injuries is our playing style and not our training style. We play unclean football, with bad, unprecise passes, we kind of "fight" with the ball, we play bad psses to our teammates which puts them in awkward positions to go into awkward duels and all of this puts a strain on our players's bodies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)