Injury Updates (2 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I've lost count, seriously. The most serious is Chiellini's ACL. Everything else is seriously down to Ramsey (3?) MDS (2 I think), Sami (3 plus the newest surgery, so 4 I think) , Costa (3 I think) and Danilo (1 injury), Bentancur (1), Matuidi (his rib, so 1)...so far around 19 off the top of my head. :boh:

Our midfield is taking a pounding :lol:
Good competition between Douglas and Ramsey in the injuries department

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I've lost count, seriously. The most serious is Chiellini's ACL. Everything else is seriously down to Ramsey (3?) MDS (2 I think), Sami (3 plus the newest surgery, so 4 I think) , Costa (3 I think) and Danilo (1 injury), Bentancur (1), Matuidi (his rib, so 1)...so far around 19 off the top of my head. :boh:

add sandro and rabiot with 2 minor injuries each, pjanic missed a game after an international break, higgy also had some minor shit, and cr also sit out some games, who knows exactly why.

with other words, besides our keepers, it's only de ligt, bonbon, demiral, can, berna, cuadrado and dybala who has not missed a match through injury so far this season.

1.png

- - - Updated - - -

de ligt, costa and bentancur trained with the group today. ramsey still trained separately.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I was going to make a joke suggesting that last part is destined to happen when you have BBC behind you all the time... but... the BBC is no longer. :boh:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #165
    Juve: Trio back for Udinese
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus trio Matthijs de Ligt, Douglas Costa and Rodrigo Bentancur are available to face Udinese after resuming full training.
    The Bianconeri face Udinese at the Allianz Stadium on Sunday, and the club reports the aforementioned three trained regularly with the rest of the squad this afternoon.
    Bentancur picked up a knock in the 3-1 defeat to Lazio last weekend, whilst Costa has been out injured for much of the season.
    On the other hand, Aaron Ramsey is working away from the group, following a personalised training regime.
    The Welshman has struggled to stay fit since joining the Old Lady in the summer, starting only five games in all competitions.

- - - Updated - - -

add sandro and rabiot with 2 minor injuries each, pjanic missed a game after an international break, higgy also had some minor shit, and cr also sit out some games, who knows exactly why.

with other words, besides our keepers, it's only de ligt, bonbon, demiral, can, berna, cuadrado and dybala who has not missed a match through injury so far this season.

1.png

- - - Updated - - -

de ligt, costa and bentancur trained with the group today. ramsey still trained separately.
    This is awesome. Link?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #167
    OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #168
    La Juventus ha concluso il 2019 in campionato nel modo migliore: battendo la Samp e conquistando la matematica certezza di concludere l’anno in vetta alla classifica. Ma le fatiche non sono finite: c’è una Supercoppa da giocare, fra pochi giorni, a Riad.
    Ecco perché il gruppo, rientrato ieri sera da Genova, si è ritrovato questa mattina alla Continassa. Scarico per chi ha giocato ieri, possessi palla e partitella per il resto del gruppo: questo il menu della giornata per i bianconeri, che domani si alleneranno al mattino, per partire, nel primo pomeriggio, per Riad, dove domenica si gioca contro la Lazio.
    Da segnalare che Szczesny ha svolto attività personalizzata tra palestra e campo, mentre Alex Sandro si è sottoposto a seduta fisioterapica.

Juventus ended 2019 in the league in the best way: beating Sampdoria and gaining the mathematical certainty of finishing the year at the top of the ranking. But the labors are not over: there is a Super Cup to play, in a few days, in Riyadh.

That is why the group, which returned from Genoa last night, met this morning at the Continassa. Unloading for those who played yesterday, possession of the ball and practice match for the rest of the group: this is the menu of the day for the bianconeri, who will train in the morning tomorrow, to leave, in the early afternoon, for Riad, where Sunday is played against Lazio .

It should be noted that Szczesny carried out personalized activity between the gym and the field, while Alex Sandro underwent a physiotherapy session.

https://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2019/la-juve-in-campo-dopo-la-samp.php

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #172
    Chiellini to return, Rugani to leave?
    January 3, 2020

Giorgio Chiellini is poised to return to the Juventus squad but Daniele Rugani’s future remains in doubt.
    The Bianconeri capatain has missed the entirety of the season to date through injury, allowing Matthijs De Ligt and Merih Demiral to play in his place.
    Goal Italia now report that Chiellini is recovering well and should return to the Juventus squad for February, in time for Juve’s Champions League games against Lyon.
    This may have a knock-on impact on Daniele Rugani’s future, given the youngster has featured in just a handful of games.
    Leicester City remain interested in the player and Goal suggest that they have already made an offer of around €20m but it remains to be seen if Juve will accept.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #174
    Updates:

-Ramsey ready
    -Sami & Chiellini still out
    -Dybala slight muscle issue, nothing serious according to Sarri
    -Costa ready, but needs time to get match fitness back

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #176
    De Sciglio avoids thigh injury

Juventus right-back Mattia De Sciglio underwent tests to assess the damage done to his left thigh.

De Sciglio was on the bench for Juve’s 2-1 win against Roma last night, but didn’t play in the game.

Now the official Juve website reports that the former Milan player underwent tests at the J Medical Centre to examine the extent of a suspected thigh injury.

The website states that De Sciglio hasn’t suffered any muscle injuries, but has sustained an ‘elongation of the large adductor muscle of the left thigh’.

He will now be monitored day by day.

De Sciglio has made only six appearances in Serie A for the Old Lady this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral season over with torn ACL

Juventus defender Merih Demiral has been ruled out for the rest of the season after rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament with additional meniscus damage.

The Turkey international had scored the opening goal in last night’s 2-1 Serie A victory over Roma at the Stadio Olimpico.

He then landed heavily after jumping for a header and limped off the field.

Taken in for tests at the J-Medical Centre this morning, doctors confirmed Demiral has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, with additional meniscus damage.

This will require surgery and usually rules players out for at least six months, which effectively ends not only Demiral’s season, but also his chances of playing at Euro 2020 for Turkey, in the same group as Italy.

Those two teams are due to meet at the Stadio Olimpico in June.

It’s an identical injury to the one sustained by Roma midfielder Nicolò Zaniolo during the same match and he too is out for six months, pending today’s operation.

Demiral had recently pushed Matthijs de Ligt out of the starting line-up at Juventus, with reports of offers up to €50m rejected from Arsenal, Manchester City and Leicester City.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)