Injury Updates (6 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The double header against Lokomotiv is exactly the type of match we need him for and he thrives in, I hope him and Ramsey cause Sarri a choice headache between 4312 and 433..Our unpredictability and versatility is very exciting

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #85
    Danilo back in full Juve training

By Football Italia staff

There was good news for Juventus, as Danilo and Mattia Perin are back in full training, with Douglas Costa, Aaron Ramsey and Mattia De Sciglio getting closer.

The Bianconeri will host Bologna this weekend and then welcome Lokomotiv Moscow in the Champions League on October 22.

Maurizio Sarri has Danilo and Perin back at his disposal, as they returned to full training with the rest of the squad today, while Ramsey – who was ruled out of both Wales matches – was in a partial session.

Douglas Costa and De Sciglio are on personalised training programmes, but are another step closer to a full recovery.

Rodrigo Bentancur and Miralem Pjanic have been given an extra day off after international duty.

- - - Updated - - -

Dopo i primi rientri di ieri, oggi pomeriggio sono tornati al JTC gli altri bianconeri impegnati negli scorsi giorni con le rispettive nazionali, eccezion fatta per Rodrigo Bentancur (il cui rientro è previsto domani) e Miralem Pjanic (che ha usufruito di un giorno di permesso in più).

Oltre a loro, si sono aggiunti al gruppo Danilo, Mattia Perin, e Aaron Ramsey (seduta parziale con il gruppo per lui). Douglas Costa e De Sciglio hanno invece continuato il proprio lavoro personalizzato.
    After the first setbacks yesterday, this afternoon the other bianconeri returned to the JTC with their respective national teams, except for Rodrigo Bentancur (whose return is expected tomorrow) and Miralem Pjanic (who took a day off more).

In addition to them, Danilo, Mattia Perin, and Aaron Ramsey joined the group (partial session with the group for him). Douglas Costa and De Sciglio have instead continued their personalized work.
    https://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2019/ritornano-i-nazionali-al-jtc.php

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    Chiellini 'ready before end of season'

By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini “will be back on the pitch between January and March,” assured the Juventus captain’s agent, and ready for Euro 2020.

The 35-year-old defender was ruled out for at least six months by a torn anterior cruciate ligament at the end of August.

“His recovery is progressing positively and the man has this magnetic positivity,” Davide Lippi told TMW Radio.

“It’s incredible. He works so hard every day and when I call him up, he’s the one who reassures me. He is making giant leaps forward.

“I don’t know the precise date of his comeback, but it will certainly be in the New Year. It might be the end of January, February or March, but he will certainly be there for the final part of the season.”

There is extra motivation to recover quickly, as Chiellini doesn’t want to miss out on Euro 2020 following Italy’s qualification.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Higuain and Bentancur are expected to be available for Genoa in three days.
    Pjanic will surely miss that match and almost certainly the one next weekend. His condition will be evaluated tomorrow. It's an adductor muscle problem. It could be anything between 1 and 3 weeks.
    What’s up with our fornite guy? When is he coming back? Will he make it in next CHL game?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Pjanic injury really sucks but at the same time we need to find a contingency plan in that position

I'm hoping Rabiot can step up

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    tuttojuve:
    - costa trained with the group today
    - they are quoting sky about pjanic who had his test today. he will be rested against genoa, but "there's optimism" (that his injury is not serious, i suppose)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
    I don’t understand people talking about Juve having 2 teams good enough to fight for the title.

Other than Pjaca, Manbro and Perin,

Ramsey, Costa and Chellini are mostly unavailable.
    So has been De Sciglio this year along with Danilo.

Bernardeschi is no longer a footballer.
    Khedira (has brains but can’t run).
    Matuidi (can run but has no brains).
    Bentancur (can run fast).
    Can (wants out).
    Rabiot (sulker).

Then we have the ass tackler in Bonucci.
    De Handball as Bonucci’s disciple.
    Rugani who never grew up.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #99
    Pjanic spared against Torino

By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic will not be risked against Torino, as Gonzalo Higuain returns to training before the Derby della Mole this weekend.

Both players picked up injuries against Lecce and were forced to miss the 2-1 win over Genoa this week.

Pjanic is still sore from a muscle problem in his thigh and will not be risked against the archrivals, to prevent aggravating the issue.

The scans have shown no tear in the Bosnian’s muscle and he will soon be back in contention for the Bianconeri, but they will take things slowly as a precaution to be sure the playmaker can contribute in a tight program.

Tuttosport do report that Argentinian forward Higuain will be available to play at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino, as the CAT scan proved to be negative.

The former Napoli man was spotted on the training ground today, as Maurizio Sarri has two days to prepare for the local derby.

Higuain's clash with Lecce goalkeeper Gabriel didn’t cause any damage of concern other than a cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)