Injury Updates (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chiellini out of Juventus tour?

By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini could miss the Juventus pre-season tour of Asia with a calf injury :howler:, it’s reported.

The captain has long suffered from recurring calf problems and heavy training loads have seemingly taken a lot out on the left leg.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Chiellini is struggling with the left calf issue and could be left out of the squad travelling to Asia this weekend.

Coach Maurizio Sarri will announce his squad list tomorrow and could include Chiellini, even if only to continue studying the new tactics in place.

- - - Updated - - -

Calf injury #5643 for him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Man these calf injuries for Chiellini. Maybe it’s time for him to call it quits soon...as sad as it sounds to say. And this is why we spent €100m+ on CBs this summer. He just can’t be relied upon anymore.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its nice to have so many CBs that losing Chiellini is no longer a death sentence of Bonucci - Rugani
How aggressive a CB is De Ligt? I’m curious if he is the type that can partner Bonucci in a back 4, and keep it solid, like Chiellini did in the 14/15 and 16/17 CL runs to the final? Because those two had a damn solid partnership for those 3 years. If only Bonucci would get his head out of his ass and be back to his best, we’d be golden even when Giorgio is out injured.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How aggressive a CB is De Ligt? I’m curious if he is the type that can partner Bonucci in a back 4, and keep it solid, like Chiellini did in the 14/15 and 16/17 CL runs to the final? Because those two had a damn solid partnership for those 3 years. If only Bonucci would get his head out of his ass and be back to his best, we’d be golden even when Giorgio is out injured.
Have not seen many full games but from what i recall last years CL he is certainly no Rugani

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    So to the usual suspects, Khedira, Dcosta, Perin, Pjaca, Quadrado and Chiellini, we have also added Ramsey
    Costa doing his own personal training at home, not sure if he is back at the club. SA players are still out I thought?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)