Injury Updates (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Press release from the club:

After having returned from the Brazilian national team training camp, Alex Sandro was given further medical examinations, which confirmed the extent of the injury.

The player has a muscular issue with his right thigh and will begin physiotherapy today.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

CHIELLINI – The Italian was withdrawn from Italy squad earlier this week and is now undergoing medical therapies to recover from his muscle injury. The rock-solid centre-back is likely to recover in time for both games.

ALEX SANDRO – Juventus released an injury update about the Brazilian ace today. The former Porto star is dealing with a muscle injury to his right tight and is doubtful for both games although he could recover in time for the game against Real Madrid.

​BERNARDESCHI – The Italian winger is out of action since the 18th o February due to a knee injury. He will return to training next week but if his physical conditions won’t be improved by then he will have to undergo a surgery ending his first campaign at Juventus two months in advance.

​CUADRADO – It is still unclear whether the Colombian will return to action before the end of the season. The former Chelsea and Fiorentina ace underwent a groin surgery at the end of January but his physical conditions have not improved. Cuadrado’s physical shape was checked by Colombia medical staff in Paris this week but his recovery time is yet not clear. He is not expected to be eligible to play for the next two games.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...t.co&utm_medium=account&utm_campaign=autopost

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are there other top teams that have injury problems as bad as us? Each season over and over again?

I don't know, I don't play close enough attention to any other football team.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont think so. I think we might train harder at our club than any other. Noone presses or defends harder than us. We play like we are unit in the army.

Players have mentioned pur hard training many times i always assumed this was the cause of our injury problems.

Steroids is one solution :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I dont think so. I think we might train harder at our club than any other. Noone presses or defends harder than us. We play like we are unit in the army.

Players have mentioned pur hard training many times i always assumed this was the cause of our injury problems.

Steroids is one solution :D
Shut up pls.

It all has to do with Allegri and his poor methods, playing like a team struggling for relegation while forcing our players into repetitive injuries pfff

#sackthisclown and make sure he takes Folletti and his sabotage gang along with him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Shut up pls.

It all has to do with Allegri and his poor methods, playing like a team struggling for relegation while forcing our players into repetitive injuries pfff

#sackthisclown and make sure he takes Folletti and his sabotage gang along with him
Its so ironic that everyone raves about our depth and constant rotation yet we are plagued with injuries all the time

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Its do ironic that everyone raves about our depth and constant rotation yet we are plagued with injuries all the time
Spot on, tho unfortunately i must agree to disagree here. ;) :tup:

---------------------

What's your take on this @Nedved96 , shall we agree here or rather contradict him with one of your vintage arguments/comparisons?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What?

Here's some relevant knowledge for you buddy, i took the liberty of only filtering in the relevant/on-topic parts of this specific post. ;)

We have had injuries to our forwards (injuries is something that happens to every team), but we have insane depth in attack. We have Higuain, Dybala, Costa, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado and Mandzukic.

That’s why I don’t consider our 4 month unbeaten run in Serie A to be particularly special or relevant.

We play like a bunch of individuals who have no idea how to attack like a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)