Injury Updates (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
as of now:
- rugani: knee injury, will be back in 45 days
- asamoah: meniscus injury, 45 days
- marchisio: torn acl, back in training, match fit within a month?
- mandragora: broken leg, back in november
- benatia: adductor strain, back in october

2 cb's, 3 cm's are out. it's definitely 4-3-3 (or 4-whatever-whatever) time.
I really doubt that Asa will be back in 45 days.I think that months are in question ....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I would say that there isnt any problem with our current medical team becaude there is no way our club, our management are that motherfucking stupid to not notice it and change them all. Its either that, or some one of our rivals (be it inter, milan, roma ect) has somehow managed to hypnotise our mrnagement into not being able to see we have a problem amd actually managed to hypnotise them into thinking that we are actually doing great in that area

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Sack and replace all the physical trainers. If Allegri refuses, send him away along with them. It is unacceptable to have this for 2 years in a row.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sack and replace all the physical trainers. If Allegri refuses, send him away along with them. It is unacceptable to have this for 2 years in a row.
They don't give a shit. We're the opposite of proactive on this issue, at least it looks like that from the outside

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
At this point the training staff is more important than the coach. If Allegri has to get sacked for our players to be actually fit then so be it. It's such a huge detriment year in and year out to be without our best players for so much of the season.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
A team can't win CL with medical staff like this one we have right now. They made mistakes with both Dybala and Pjaca in one month. And they are both forwards, the most valuable part of every team. Mistakes they made will still force us to stick a 16 years old kid to the bench and hope Higuain and Mandzo dont get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)