Injury Updates 2009 - 10 season (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, having so many injuries in a squad is just not normal....Can anyone just tell me...is this a human error (from, like, the medical staff) or is it just a bad luck?? This is really becoming too weird!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know I just don't think we could have one of the worst medical staff in Europe... honestly I don't think there is anything we can do about it. Were just unlucky

The good news tho is that Diego is recovered and just needs to regain his fitness so he should be ready to start against Genoa.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Asked if Juventus were suffering the same injury crisis as last season, Cobolli Gigli replied: “The situation last year is not absolutely comparable with that of today.

“All the injuries up until now can be ascribed to the trauma of playing football and not to other situations,” he concluded.

I agree with Gigli.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea on the bright side we don't have any players out on long term injuries. Sissoko should be back in early october and I think Cannavaro is going to be the last to return and he's only out for 15 days. The main problem with injuries is our coming game against Bayern, we will need as much of the first team as possible to get a good result in Germany

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Any update on injuries/ who will not be available for the Genoa game? I know Sissoko, Del Piero, and Cannavaro are out but who else?
I have no idea about Brazzo but everyone else (except for those you mentionned) should recover. No garanties of course. Though I think we might know a little more after tomorrow's training.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
I have no idea about Brazzo but everyone else (except for those you mentionned) should recover. No garanties of course. Though I think we might know a little more after tomorrow's training.
Edit: They all did specific work today so at the moment they remain in doubt for Thursday. We'll have to wait and see...

Jan 30, 2009
La situazione infortuni in casa Juventus fa normalizzandosi anche se il giocatore più atteso da squadra e tifosi : Diego, difficlmente sarà in campo giovedi sera contro il Genoa, il questo periodo il giocatore ha saltato parecchi allenamenti e non è da eslcudere il fatto che venga risparmiato per poi vederlo in campo il 27 contro il Bologna a Torino.
L'altro brasliano : Feilpe Melo è invece sicuro di riprendere il suo posto contro il Bologna mentre Tiago ha ottime possibilità di esserci,male che va anche lui ci sarà domenica prossima.
Il reparto difensivo vedrà soltanto l'assenza di Cannavaro, per lui si parla di rientro il 4 ottobre contro il Palermo nella migliore delle ipotesi,altrimenti si aspetterà il 17 ottobrre in occasione di Juve-Fiorentina.
Chi rientrerà ad ottobre è anche Sissoko.Il maliano ha ripreso a correre da due settimane e gli esami diagnostici ne hanno attestato la completa guarigione, ora si tratta solo di mettersi alla pari con i compagni per quanto riguarda la parte atletica.

da tuttosport

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
La situazione infortuni in casa Juventus fa normalizzandosi anche se il giocatore più atteso da squadra e tifosi : Diego, difficlmente sarà in campo giovedi sera contro il Genoa, il questo periodo il giocatore ha saltato parecchi allenamenti e non è da eslcudere il fatto che venga risparmiato per poi vederlo in campo il 27 contro il Bologna a Torino.
L'altro brasliano : Feilpe Melo è invece sicuro di riprendere il suo posto contro il Bologna mentre Tiago ha ottime possibilità di esserci,male che va anche lui ci sarà domenica prossima.
Il reparto difensivo vedrà soltanto l'assenza di Cannavaro, per lui si parla di rientro il 4 ottobre contro il Palermo nella migliore delle ipotesi,altrimenti si aspetterà il 17 ottobrre in occasione di Juve-Fiorentina.
Chi rientrerà ad ottobre è anche Sissoko.Il maliano ha ripreso a correre da due settimane e gli esami diagnostici ne hanno attestato la completa guarigione, ora si tratta solo di mettersi alla pari con i compagni per quanto riguarda la parte atletica.

da tuttosport
The injury situation at home is a normalization Juventus even though the player most expected from the team and fans: Diego difficlmente will be in the field Thursday night against Genoa, the period that the player has missed several training sessions and is not eslcudere that is saved then see him in the field on 27 against Bologna to Turin.

The other Brasla: Feilpe Melo is rather safe to resume his place against Bologna and Tiago has a great chance to be there, too bad that there will be next Sunday.

The defensive unit will only see the absence of Cannavaro, for he speaks of returning October 4 against Palermo at best, otherwise you will wait 17 ottobrre at Juve-Fiorentina.

Who will return in October is also Sissoko.Il Mali has started running two weeks and the diagnostic tests they have shown full recovery, now it is just catching up with their classmates with regard to the athletic

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)