Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Loeb & Loeb LLP

Address: 345 Park Ave
New York, NY 10154-0037
Phone: 212.407.4000
Fax: 212.407.4990

Respected members of Juventuz.com forums

I am here to inform you that, by request of my client Zlatan Balta, Loeb and Loeb LLP has copyrighted our clients "invention", or use of tags to be precise. From now on, any use of tags that describes the users/members state of mind, actions, or any other corresponding activity and/or emotion and anything except the proper use of tags in functions of the mentioned Internet Messageroom will be severely punished by Article 4 Paragraph 13 of the WTO Intellectual Property Law. Note that this is an international law and you can be persecuted in any country that is member of the WTO. Any and every use of tags in non technical related issues is now regulated by the owner of the Copyright, Zlatan Balta. Tags can only be used with his written permission, verified by the WTO Hedquarters in Geneva.

Yours sincerely,

Jonathan Loeb, attorney of law

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
[ANNOYED]
[/ANNOYED]

You didn't make up the use of tags mate, you might've made them prominent at this particular forum, but they've been used elsewhere plenty of bloody times

[CALM][/CALM] GET OVER YOURSELF MAN

What, do you plan to take credit for inserting them into square brackets, just because they're protocol at this forum?

mockup html tags like </this> used to describe people's emotions/actions have been used for yonks, and it's not your right to claim them as your own

[/REBUKE]

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Loeb & Loeb LLP

Address: 345 Park Ave
New York, NY 10154-0037
Phone: 212.407.4000
Fax: 212.407.4990

Respected members of Juventuz.com forums

I am here to inform you that, by request of my client Zlatan Balta, Loeb and Loeb LLP has copyrighted our clients "invention", or use of tags to be precise. From now on, any use of tags that describes the users/members state of mind, actions, or any other corresponding activity and/or emotion and anything except the proper use of tags in functions of the mentioned Internet Messageroom will be severely punished by Article 4 Paragraph 13 of the WTO Intellectual Property Law. Note that this is an international law and you can be persecuted in any country that is member of the WTO. Any and every use of tags in non technical related issues is now regulated by the owner of the Copyright, Zlatan Balta. Tags can only be used with his written permission, verified by the WTO Hedquarters in Geneva.

Yours sincirely,

Jonathan Loeb, attorney of law
talk about bored...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Just so you know you'll be hearing from my lawyer :stuckup:

I'm gonna sue your asses all the way to Chinatown baby :(

[/calls Jonathan Loeb]©

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    [/hates nOObs who thinks that they invented everything]

I know you're just ****in' around, but come on dude... You gotta be the new master of useless threads after Gray got slammed. First time I saw someone doing this was years ago.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    [/hates nOObs who thinks that they invented everything]

I know you're just ****in' around, but come on dude... You gotta be the new master of useless threads after Gray got slammed.
    :eek:
    Did I miss something?

First time I saw someone doing this was years ago.
    You haven't been here a year yet. ;)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    No, I haven't been here that long, but you know - juventuz.com is not the only website with a forum ;)
    True, actually I had never seen it before. Bu then again I'm only active in this forum.

But tell me what is this gray thing?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

True, actually I had never seen it before. Bu then again I'm only active in this forum.

But tell me what is this gray thing?
    As I remember it, people started doing it in HTML format, you know... </blahblah> and later on with the VB (or BB or whatever it's called) code.

Gray? LOL... he created some threads and people didn't like 'em cuz they were stupid/useless. So he said he was sorry about a million times... :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

As I remember it, people started doing it in HTML format, you know... </blahblah> and later on with the VB (or BB or whatever it's called) code.
    Yeah, I saw that here lately, and I was :wth:
    Perhaps cause when I do sth like that *I do that in this way* not some [tabs] - odd for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)