Information about [tags]© (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I actually called the law firm today, just for the hell of it.

I asked them if they dealt with frivolous laswuits involving copyright infringment.

They asked me "What kind of infringement are we talking about"

I told them, "Internet Tags"

They said "Excuse me??"

I said "Yes, internet tags, I was referred to you by someone named Zlatan Balta"

And they hung up on me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I actually called the law firm today, just for the hell of it.

I asked them if they dealt with frivolous laswuits involving copyright infringment.

They asked me "What kind of infringement are we talking about"

I told them, "Internet Tags"

They said "Excuse me??"

I said "Yes, internet tags, I was referred to you by someone named Zlatan Balta"

And they hung up on me.
Dude I dunno who's more bored, you or Zlatan...

Where's the law firm based?

btw I dunno why u mentioned the WTO, since you're not selling the idea or anything, I dun think the WTO would handle these kinds of cases

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    OH come on FFS, I was just fooling around out of boredom :rolleyes:

I found the Law firm online, it deals with Intellectual Property Law(s) just in case some dumbass decides to check :p

Get over it already, I know I didnt invent them, I actually got them off another forum too, but yur reactons were really uncalled for :sigh:

Come on Serge, I know you didnt really call them. ;)

Did you??? :scared:

EDIT: @gray: The law firm is based in NY

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    OH come on FFS, I was just fooling around out of boredom :rolleyes:

I found the Law firm online, it deals with Intellectual Property Law(s) just in case some dumbass decides to check :p

Get over it already, I know I didnt invent them, I actually got them off another forum too, but yur reactons were really uncalled for :sigh:
    Oh come on, as if you wouldn't have taken the same opportunity to shoot me down the same way :)

If you're gonna try pull something like this, at least spell 'sincerely' correctly :p:D

Also, I'm not a law student, but I think a lawyer would insert a date/time instead of "from now on" :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    I know you're just ****in' around, but come on dude... You gotta be the new master of useless threads after Gray got slammed. First time I saw someone doing this was years ago.
    Hmm, I'd hardly call it slammed :undecide:;)

++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    lol... Gray seems to be enjoying picking your thread apart. :D

What ya gonna do about it? :boxing:
    I enjoy picking everything of Zlatan's apart :devil: (yes, I've re-read this post and confirmed that my words would have be extremely twisted to be taken in a dirty way)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)