Infomation about Universities (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
Why are they royal? do they wear crowns or robes or something?
Holland and England are monarchies. What you call "Federal" we call "Royal".

++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Hey Erik, do you know if by chance Switzerland has english teaching unis?
I would assume so, seeing as they have 3 official languages over there.

Switzerland's a bore though - been there twice, wanted to leave asap both times. Plus, it's really, REALLY expensive, it's not a member of the EU (meaning that you couldn't travel to any other European nation without passport controls and blablabla) and the Swiss themselves don't speak English. Either French or Swiss-German so I hope you have mastered any of those languages if you're thinking of going there.

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Holland and England are monarchies. What you call "Federal" we call "Royal".

I would assume so, seeing as they have 3 official languages over there.

Switzerland's a bore though - been there twice, wanted to leave asap both times. Plus, it's really, REALLY expensive, it's not a member of the EU (meaning that you couldn't travel to any other European nation without passport controls and blablabla) and the Swiss themselves don't speak English. Either French or Swiss-German so I hope you have mastered any of those languages if you're thinking of going there.
    Hmm. You just changed my mind about Switzerland. But the place itself is lovely I hear.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Hmm. You just changed my mind about Switzerland. But the place itself is lovely I hear.
    Well you can easily get on a train for a weekend trip to Switzerland once you're in Holland, Italy or the UK ;)

gray - Belgian chocolates are much better

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #68
    Nope, I am doing the Sats next Saturday so that's the american part covered.

My A level exams begin May and finish June so I should have results by August.

I plan to take the rest of the year off and start in January 2005 or something.

I am still looking into other European Countries. Thanks for your help again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)