Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
TV4 are going to increase their viewers ten times this season. I am a happy Canal+ customer who will be enjoying more air tiem for Juventus.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Moggi calls Ibra sale 'suicide' Friday 24 July, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disgraced former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes Inter 'have committed suicide by selling Zlatan Ibrahimovic' to Barcelona.

The deal, which has yet to be formally announced, is widely expected to go through and sees Samuel Eto'o and Aliaksandr Hleb move the other way.

Moggi played a major a part in bringing Ibrahimovic to Italy five years ago when he brokered a deal with Ajax on behalf of Juventus.

“Inter have committed suicide by selling Ibrahimovic. They have sold their leader. Eto'o is a great player, but he is a player that does well when the team is doing well,” Moggi told Ilsussidiario.net.

Ibrahimovic can make the difference even when a team is playing badly.”

Many pundits have come out and said the same thing, believing Ibrahimovic to be the key reason Inter have won the last three Scudetti on the pitch.

To ease the pain, Inter are expected to pocket €48m on top of Eto'o and a one-year fee loan of Hleb.

Channel 4

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Barcelona sign Ibra Friday 24 July, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barcelona director of sport Txiki Begiristain says a deal has been reached with Inter that will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic join the European champions.

The news brings to an end one of this summer's longest transfer sagas, which sees Samuel Eto'o move the other way and take Ibra's place in Nerazzurro.

“There is a deal with the player and with Inter. We are now drawing up the necessary documents,” Begiristain said.

Reports suggest Barcelona will give Inter €48m and Eto'o for Ibrahimovic, whose agent, Mino Raiola, actually says a deal has yet to be done.

“We still have not reached an agreement. Now I am going to Barcelona. I have finished here today,” Raiola said as he left the offices of Inter Vice-President Rinaldo Ghelfi.

There aren't any problems, but we are looking to find the best solution possible.”

There is still a degree of confusion as to whether Aliaksandr Hleb will also be included in the deal.

The Barcelona playmaker was rumoured to be going to Inter on loan until the end of next season, but he denies all knowledge of the move.

“I am staying with Barcelona. I have a contract and I am preparing myself in view of next season. My objective is to stay here and be useful to the team,” Hleb said.

Channel 4

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will arrive in Barcelona on Sunday to undergo a medical with the Blaugrana as every player who moves clubs has to do.

After Barça reached an agreement with Inter to sign the Swedish international he now needs to undergo a series of medical tests before putting pen-to-paper on a deal to join the club.

In the other direction FC Barcelona have given permission for Samuel Eto'o and Aliaksandr Hleb, who have been included in the recent transfers, to travel to Milan and undergo medicals with Inter.

The club will reveal all the details of Ibrahimovic's trip to Barcelona on Saturday and outline his movements for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)