Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
“I always dreamed of being coached by Mourinho and to play alongside [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic. I have seen him play and am truly happy he’ll be my teammate rather than my opponent!”

Lucio

:lol2: kos omak

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They'll regret signing Etoo, you heard it here first :spliff:
Baring injuries or infighting I really doubt that. If this goes through I think it is an excellent deal for Inter. Sure Ibra is better than Eto'o but not 40m euros better and not even close. Who knows Eto'o is a very selfish and arrogant player maybe he might piss of mourinho enough to bench him. Honestly I dont mind Eto'o at inter because its just another excuse to hate i player who i really cant stand. He's talented but his wage demands from inter and his demands of a severance package from Barca are absolutely ridiculous. It seems inter have managed to sign one of the few players who is even less like able than ibradouche.

Mar 10, 2009
what will inter do with the 40 million ? they wont do a ac milan would they ? I thinking of augero...

ps maybe balotteli could now get the push

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I think Inter has improved marginally, especially if they manage to get rid of Rivas, Vieira, Burdisso, and maybe two more players. If they use that cash from Barcelona to sign Cassano (a life long Interista) that team goes from good to downright fucking scary.

I wouldn't be surprised for them to keep the money, but it won't be because of financial difficulties like Kaka/Milan, it's because no one tickles their fancy.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i doubt that. With service Eto is sick. I think Mourinho will bring Helb back to what he was at Arsenal and that will help their offense alot.

They now have pace and it will help in the CL.
Baring injuries or infighting I really doubt that. If this goes through I think it is an excellent deal for Inter. Sure Ibra is better than Eto'o but not 40m euros better and not even close. Who knows Eto'o is a very selfish and arrogant player maybe he might piss of mourinho enough to bench him. Honestly I dont mind Eto'o at inter because its just another excuse to hate i player who i really cant stand. He's talented but his wage demands from inter and his demands of a severance package from Barca are absolutely ridiculous. It seems inter have managed to sign one of the few players who is even less like able than ibradouche.
Not doubting he's talent, he's record is pretty incredible ( 108 goals in 145 games for barca) can't think of any striker out there with such record.

But the guy is a pain in the ass, he's like a big spoiled kid who wants things to be done he's way or he's pissed. Even though Barca is much more orginized-disciplined club than Inter but He's still had issues with them since last season. They were pretty close to selling him but he stayed at the end.

With Inter things will be much worse IMO. With a weak president like moratti (unlike laporta) and with such a shitty mentality in the club things will be out of control. I just think it won't work between Etoo and Inter. One would think mourinho will discipline him but i think Inter's problems are much bigger than mourinho to fix.......

Mar 30, 2006
I think Mourinho is more pissed with Ibra now. At least Eto'o wants to play for Inter. I can't think of too many players who walk out on Mouinho because he creates such a bond with his players.

I think Eto'o and Jose will work great together.

Mar 30, 2006
I think Inter has improved marginally, especially if they manage to get rid of Rivas, Vieira, Burdisso, and maybe two more players. If they use that cash from Barcelona to sign Cassano (a life long Interista) that team goes from good to downright fucking scary.

I wouldn't be surprised for them to keep the money, but it won't be because of financial difficulties like Kaka/Milan, it's because no one tickles their fancy.
I think they will have a great team but if they get Cassano they can't play Balotelli, Eto, Milito and Cassano at the same time and those are the kind of players who dont accept the bench (aside from Milito prob)

Inter have some good mids in Cambiasso, Motta, Helb (assuming he comes) but i dont think they have enough to supply their offence properly for the season. Assuming Mancini and Quaresma play like they did last year.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Inter with Ibrahimovic is much stronger than Inter with Eto'. I think with Inter without Zlatan and Milan without Maldini and Kaka and Juventus with Diego and without Ranieri, now we are strongest in Italy.

Forza Juventus!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
If they spend that 40m on buying a good creative midfielder, then they'll be very strong. Otherwise, they will suffer.

Revised formation:

Maicon Lucio Cordoba/Samuel Santon/Chivu
Cambiasso
Motta New
Milito/Balotelli Eto'o Hleb

Zanetti is still good, but I can see him rotate with Motta or one of the wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)