Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It seems that Eto is making this deal tough and Football Italia says that Barca consider removing Eto from the deal and pay more for Ibrahimovic
I just hope they won`t use their money for Aguero
anyway if Inter lose Ibra without getting Eto their chances of retaining the scudetto would be much smaller actually I think it might make us favourites

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As Zlatan Ibrahimovic gets test results on his injury, Barcelona consider cutting Samuel Eto’o out of the transfer for £65m cash.

The Swede picked up a knock to his left hand during last night’s 2-0 friendly defeat to Chelsea in Pasadena, but X-Rays have ruled out any fractures.

This is good news for both Inter and Barca, as his move to the Nou Camp is awaiting only consent from Eto’o.

The Cameroon international’s agent, Jose Maria Mesalles, flew back to Milan today and is in the Inter headquarters for negotiations.

Four hours of talks were not enough on Tuesday to reach an agreement on personal terms and it seems his wage demands of £10m per season plus a £4.3m golden handshake from Barcelona could hold up the transfer.

With this in mind, the 'Gazzetta dello Sport’ claims that President Joan Laporta is preparing a Plan B.

If Eto’o continues to drag his heels, then he will be excluded from the move and instead they will aim to sign Ibrahimovic for the loan of Aleksandr Hleb plus £65m cash.

This is an increase of £25m from the figure originally agreed with Inter, but it remains to be seen if President Massimo Moratti will accept the new terms.

Moratti had talked about the deal “involving Eto’o, one way or another,” so with the difficulties in finding a suitable replacement at short notice, he could reconsider the whole affair.

-------------

I hope Inter agree and then use the money to buy Luis Fabiano, again stealing one of Milan's targets :lol2:

And Real buy Eto'o :rofl2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The stupidity of refusing to pay 5m pounds as golden hand shake good bye for Eto'o (I understant NOT wanting to, its very insulting shit Samu demands), but instead pay 25m pounds extra instead to Inter, is shocking club management. Plus it would entail that you will still have the massive headache that is Eto'o in your books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)