Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why do people still get sufficiently worked up about Ibrahimovic to have these debates for the umpteenth time?

Let him go destroy La Liga defences and do great things without damaging Juve's scudetto chances.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why do people still get sufficiently worked up about Ibrahimovic to have these debates for the umpteenth time?

Let him go destroy La Liga defences and do great things without damaging Juve's scudetto chances.
Ibrahimovic in Barca. These two fit each other perfectly for my liking :heart:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'm not sure what you are looking for here, but it's clear you've misunderstood something and should take it less personal.

I've made my point, even the most extreme Ibrahimovic hater in the forum understood it and went on. You should try and do the same. :smile:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Come on Rab. You can hate him as much as you want, but these videos, and many others, show that the guy has a great sense of humor and he's always ready for a joke. He's not some wrinkled, conceited football star who doesn't even want to talk to the normal people.

You can see that the media people love him, you can hear those who know him from real life, or met him once or twice, say the same things about him, how he's a great guy to talk to and have fun.
:tup:

As someone who met him and talked to him, I completely agree. He really has an undeserved bad rep (doesnt come off as a narcisstic primadonna at all), despite it being warranted to a degree (he IS cocky), its massively exaggerated, mainly by swedish media, its mostly a missunderstanding of his playful sense of humour.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The best part is the first clip, that reporter he owned so hard is a huuuuugely sleazy douchebag who thinks he is the best thing that ever been on TV. So its ridicolously funny that Zlatan doesnt sugarcoat it and owns his sorry ass so hilariously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)