Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What is off the pitch class?
Someone that doesnt blow their own horn & state how awesome & talented they are.Someone that is a role model for young impressionable kids.Giving something to communities.Also not slating any colleagues in the press.

Have you ever heard DP getting involved in a club altercation incident,drunk driving incident or insulting someone via the press?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Someone that doesnt blow their own horn & state how awesome & talented they are.Someone that is a role model for young impressionable kids.Giving something to communities.Also not slating any colleagues in the press.

Have you ever heard DP getting involved in a club altercation incident,drunk driving incident or insulting someone via the press?
DP is in a class of his own, no one can deny that. The discussion is about Zlatan who has never been involved in a drunk driving incident or insulted someone via the press unless he's been ironic. Even when he promotes himself he's doing so with laughter.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
DP is in a class of his own, no one can deny that. The discussion is about Zlatan who has never been involved in a drunk driving incident or insulted someone via the press unless he's been ironic. Even when he promotes himself he's doing so with laughter.
Oh he has blown his own trumpet in a condescending manner already & he has mocked team mates before.Did he not take a swipe at Canna?I suppose van der Vaart cant stand him because he's jealous.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Oh he has blown his own trumpet in a condescending manner already & he has mocked team mates before.Did he not take a swipe at Canna?I suppose van der Vaart cant stand him because he's jealous.
Actually, he and Canna are good friends and his "swipe" was a joke blown out of proportion by media.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not to mention coaches. With Capello also vs Trevisio I think?? Capello subs him and he left the pitch insulting Capello, I still have pics of this event unfortunately not on my laptop but I'm sure everyone recalls this incident..

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Not to mention coaches. With Capello also vs Trevisio I think?? Capello subs him and he left the pitch insulting Capello, I still have pics of this event unfortunately not on my laptop but I'm sure everyone recalls this incident..
So Zlatan has insulted Capello, Alessio Secco and Patrick Vieira.

What a jerk. Who would do such a thing?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
My tough luck :D

How did you find Esfahan? Did the river disappoint you? :smile:
Well, out of the cities and major towns I've only seen Esfahan, Shiraz, Tehran, Ahvaz and Abadan and Esfahan is the prettiest. With a flowing river it would have been something else, but I was still able to appreciate the bridges.

Nothing beats the landscape of Fars, though.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well, out of the cities and major towns I've only seen Esfahan, Shiraz, Tehran, Ahvaz and Abadan and Esfahan is the prettiest. With a flowing river it would have been something else, but I was still able to appreciate the bridges.

Nothing beats the landscape of Fars, though.
Were you in Iran on Tir 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)