Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Hehe. That's what you're fed by the media and that's what you're supposed to think. I don't blame you.

Reality is though that he's a good guy, humble, uncomplicated and humorous. In other words: yes, he is a class act.

I don't know why I'm telling you this, but yeah... I suppose it's a bit odd to see some people still aren't able to critically evaluate what they are reading in the media. :tongue:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We judge from what we see on the pitch. I don't live in the same apartment with Zlatan to evaluate whether he's class act off the pitch. From what I see "on the pitch" he's no class my friend, not even close. From what we all or most of us see, one arrogant show off player. You can't blame us can you?

Balotelli could be the most humble man out there, but what we see is one arrogant prick that should hit his head 5times a day into the wall to wake up before acting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
We judge from what we see on the pitch. I don't live in the same apartment with Zlatan to evaluate whether he's class act off the pitch. From what I see "on the pitch" he's no class my friend, not even close. From what we all or most of us see, one arrogant show off player. You can't blame us can you?

Balotelli could be the most humble man out there, but what we see is one arrogant prick that should hit his head 5times a day into the wall to wake up before acting.
Spot on, Azzurri7. I don't blame you and that's what I said. I'll just need you to take my word for it as I have been practically stalking the guy since 1999 or so in the sense that I followed his career very closely, saw and read probably every interview in every language possible, etc.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Spot on, Azzurri7. I don't blame you and that's what I said. I'll just need you to take my word for it as I have been practically stalking the guy since 1999 or so in the sense that I followed his career very closely, saw and read probably every interview in every language possible, etc.
That's something else then. You could be right since you know him more and followed him more than us.

Btw, it doesn't fit Zlatan being the classy player on the pitch aka Del Piero or Zanetti, looking arrogant and showing off fits him, it's the expression of his face, I can never stand him, since his Ajax days, he's the kind of person you enjoy hating....doesn't look good on him acting like Del Piero for example.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Are you for real?

Totti has one funny commercial with Ale and one funny Interview, does it make him class? :shifty:
Come on Rab. You can hate him as much as you want, but these videos, and many others, show that the guy has a great sense of humor and he's always ready for a joke. He's not some wrinkled, conceited football star who doesn't even want to talk to the normal people.

You can see that the media people love him, you can hear those who know him from real life, or met him once or twice, say the same things about him, how he's a great guy to talk to and have fun.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Come on Rab. You can hate him as much as you want, but these videos, and many others, show that the guy has a great sense of humor and he's always ready for a joke. He's not some wrinkled, conceited football star who doesn't even want to talk to the normal people.

You can see that the media people love him, you can hear those who know him from real life, or met him once or twice, say the same things about him, how he's a great guy to talk to and have fun.
What does it have to do with "off the pitch class"? :wth:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I totally understand, not because he has a great sense of humor but because you can't really tell how/what the player is off the pitch.

I'll tell you something, too many people say I'm arrogant when playing and when we hang out off the pitch they see someone different. What I'm trying to say here is that you can't blame some people from what they see, that's something normal in human's nature, we judge immediately from what we see. Zlatan never changed his character on the pitch therefore you can't blame me or other fans if we think or also see him a prick off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)