Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I think that would be a good deal for Inter
not that I think that much of Eto'o but it could be a year too much for Ibra at Inter
Eto'o would add speed to their attack and a different way of playing
maybe a good thing for us?

May 22, 2007
Well no, not if he's in a race against certain players in our team. Depends on how the whole team play as well, and whether someone can provide for him (which is what they need now).

Sep 1, 2002
Eto'o is a class player who, I believe, is a better striker than Ibra, thus Inter have strenghtened and Barça weakened. Barça may have the idea of bringing in Villa to play alongside Ibra, and that would be a brilliant idea..

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Eto'o is a class player who, I believe, is a better striker than Ibra, thus Inter have strenghtened and Barça weakened. Barça may have the idea of bringing in Villa to play alongside Ibra, and that would be a brilliant idea..
Villa stated that he'll remain at Valencia at least until next season.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
He had no other option.
I am sure he feels gutted for not fulfilling his dream move to Barca.

I hope this doesn't affect his game at Valencia.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Eto'o 'honoured' by Inter link

Barcelona star Samuel Eto'o is honoured to be linked with a swap move involving Inter Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to the striker's agent.

Eto'o is expected to leave the Camp Nou this summer and was the subject of interest from Manchester City before the Premier League club ended their pursuit.

Inter have now emerged as favourites to sign the Cameroon international, with boss Jose Mourinho a long-term admirer, while Ibrahimovic, who has been the subject of talks with Barca, could move in the opposite direction.

Eto'o's representative, Jose Mesalles, is now set to travel to Italy for discussions next week as a potential transfer, which could also include Alexander Hleb, edges closer.

And the 27-year-old is said to be flattered by admiration from the Giuseppe Meazza, with Mesalles telling Ona Fm radio: "The club from Milan is a very important one.

"We cannot be anything but honoured, but I cannot say anything.

"These type of negotiations cannot be done over the phone and must be made in person."

source:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5441767,00.html

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Javier Zanetti is already putting Zlatan Ibrahimovic into the past to welcome Samuel Eto’o. “He’ll form a perfect partnership with Diego Milito.”

The move is not done yet, but only days separate the exchange that will send Ibra to Barcelona for £40m plus Eto’o and the loan of Aleksandr Hleb.

To replace a world class player like Ibrahimovic, another great goal scorer will arrive in the form of Eto’o,” captain Zanetti told Argentine newspaper ‘La Nacion.’

He’ll form a perfect partnership with Milito. They will get on like a house on fire.”

Some suggest selling their Capocannoniere will weaken Inter, but Zanetti has other ideas.

Our intention is to be at the top at international level as well as in Italy. We are putting together a very strong side, on a par with the best in Europe.

Of course it won’t be easy to challenge for the Champions League, because all the contenders are gaining strength, but we are doing very well and I am confident.”

channel4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that last part about being confident in the champions league next season, man how many times have zanetti been saying those words for the past 15 years :smoke:

Losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)