In hindsight, are you happy that we're out of the EL and Coppa? (1 Viewer)

Are you happy that we're out of the EL and Coppa?

• Yes, it's better for us to completely focus on the League

• No, we should be aiming for success on all fronts

• It doesn't make any difference

• I wish we'd stayed in the EL, I don't care about the Coppa

• I wish we'd stayed in the Coppa, I don't care about the EL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We'd rather be in it and playing for something. So while it's good for the domestic campaign. It still represents failure.
Exactly. At least these 2 competitions we could have actually competed in, unlike the league where we just want to make top 4. Shit, how many players in our squad know what it is to win titles?

Sep 21, 2010
This poll asks if we are happy about it. Of course no one is happy. We all want the team to win every competition, but sometimes that isn't possible in the grand scheme of things.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If no one is happy about it, why did some vote that they are indeed happy that the team crashed & burned, ruining the clubs reputation along with losing millions in tv revenue that could have gone a long way to improving the squad?

Sep 21, 2010
The options limit you to saying you were either happy about it or not really though. Ask them to write their answers out, and Im sure none of them would say they are happy about it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Mourinho on his Porto team-

But in Europe, I think that playing in the UEFA Cup was important for us because the team wasn't prepared to go directly from games against small clubs to the best of the Champions League. To play in the UEFA Cup, I think it was important for this team because in the second season, when we arrived in the Champions League, we were champions of Europe. We had played the European Super Cup against AC Milan. The players had already played in the national team and when we arrived in the Champions League, we were already a team with a sufficiently important background

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
At this point. I dont really care about these. I want us to focus on rebuilding Juve then go an trash everyone else.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Mourinho on his Porto team-

But in Europe, I think that playing in the UEFA Cup was important for us because the team wasn't prepared to go directly from games against small clubs to the best of the Champions League. To play in the UEFA Cup, I think it was important for this team because in the second season, when we arrived in the Champions League, we were champions of Europe. We had played the European Super Cup against AC Milan. The players had already played in the national team and when we arrived in the Champions League, we were already a team with a sufficiently important background
Spot on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)