!!!.........in 10 Years.........!!! (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Gosh!!! In ten yrs
At that time my life will turn to another tendency where I can visualize myself graduated with flying colors, obtain a respectable job and having a cute family.:D

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
ah in 10 years from now..........well i'm not sure about anything except i'll be setting on the couch hailing for the Juve players and thinking how a transfere guru ferrara has turned out to be and I'd say goodbye to buffon for an excellent last season and would be praising D'alessandro for 6 wonderfull seasons with the club, 3CL titles, 5 scudettos, 2 times Fifa's world best player:D:thumb:

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
praising D'alessandro for 6 wonderfull seasons with the club, 3CL titles, 5 scudettos, 2 times Fifa's world best player:D:thumb:
hahah good to see people been realistic! :D

In 10 years i'll be happy!! i dun care/know what will happens but i know i'll be happy! hahaha!

(BTW. no! i'm not some sort of weirdass newage hippee)

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    What will happen to this site????

there would be a new generation of Juve fans who'd fill this forum....and chat...

DJ-Anna-2 ;), CuTe-19 :eek:, Alex III...:D, Erik Jr. :rolleyes:....

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    In 10 years...!!!

I imagine myself running the IT Dept.. sounds great ha..? the heat of the IT Dept.. offcourse like everyone else, I hope I will have a small family (wife+8 kids).. not bad heh... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)