Important days in history (1 Viewer)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
He's safe I think. Time now is different than 45years ago.
Don't bet on it Rab. Hate is a very powerful thing; it can kill a president regardless of time. You have rednecks that are going to be forced to rid of their beloved weapons by the person they would die to kill. Racism still exists and will continue to exist for a very long time.

3 black leaders have been killed in the past; a 4th is by no means an impossibility.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't bet on it Rab. Hate is a very powerful thing; it can kill a president regardless of time. You have rednecks that are going to be forced to rid of their beloved weapons by the person they would die to kill. Racism still exists and will continue to exist for a very long time.

3 black leaders have been killed in the past; a 4th is by no means an impossibility.
True that... but what I meant is that security nowadays is different than 50 years ago. Bush was the most hated President that ever stepped in, I think If there was a chance for him to be assassinated he was not going to escape.

I agree with you 100%, but I believe Obama's security will handle this good.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
can we change the name of this thread from 'Great' to 'Groundbreaking' or 'Important'

there is nothing great about some of the dates posted in this thread

- assassinations
- terrorist attacks
- war
- massacres

none of the above are emote the correct connotation of 'Great'

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
can we change the name of this thread from 'Great' to 'Groundbreaking' or 'Important'

there is nothing great about some of the dates posted in this thread

- assassinations
- terrorist attacks
- war
- massacres

none of the above are emote the correct connotation of 'Great'
I was about to say that.

Yeah but redneck nazi's & kkk members dont change.
TBH, I don't know If the nazi's/kkk are still powerful nowadays...I'm not sure. Sure they're criminals on the ground, but are they that powerful to take world's strongest President down?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
11 February 1990,when Nelson Mandela was released form prison that was the most awesome day ever!

10 May 1994,when Nelson Mandela became South Africa's first black president.First time I ever saw blacks,whites,coloureds & indians kissing & hugging each other lol.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I was about to say that.

TBH, I don't know If the nazi's/kkk are still powerful nowadays...I'm not sure. Sure they're criminals on the ground, but are they that powerful to take world's strongest President down?
Thats the thing ppl have this misconception that they have changed their ways & dont practice them anymore.They are underground & they work in govt offices too!

Nothing is impossible!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
True that... but what I meant is that security nowadays is different than 50 years ago. Bush was the most hated President that ever stepped in, I think If there was a chance for him to be assassinated he was not going to escape.

I agree with you 100%, but I believe Obama's security will handle this good.
I agree, security nowadays is much tighter than before. However, Bush was never going to get killed by his own people, the democrats for example. While my fear for Obama is that he CAN get killed by his own people. KKK and other racism groups. He is in grave danger in every speech he makes in public. Although people hated Bush, these people were never intended on killing him; it's different in Obama's case.

You are right though. Obama's security should be up to standard, he is the president of America afterall.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
0 A.D. doesn't even exist. :D

Though the latest analysis of Dionysius Exiguus' Middle Ages research suggests that Christ was probably born somewhere between 7 B.C. and 1 B.C. (how's that for irony).

someone's been tuning in to the history channel :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)