Important days in history (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As we all seem to agree that Obama's election marks a big day in history, what would you say were other days that changed the world?

Let me start with one that isn't completely irrelevant to Obama:

November 22, 1963.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah. Let's hope Obama's sort of safe.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    November 9, 1974

a champion was born.

also
    February 13, 2008

althought it probably wasnt a big thing outside australia it was pretty big here.

it was the apology from kevin rudd to the aboriginal people of australia after things like the stolen generation.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    November 9, 1974

a champion was born.

also
    February 13, 2008

althought it probably wasnt a big thing outside australia it was pretty big here.

it was the apology from kevin rudd to the aboriginal people of australia after things like the stolen generation.
    :rolleyes:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    june 5th 1967 and 6th of oct 1973 are history changing dates at least for the middle east.

23 of july 1956

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    Yeah. Let's hope Obama's sort of safe.
    I greatly fear for Obama's safety in the coming months and years. A white president was shot some 40 years ago, a white president! I can only imagine what kind of reaction a black president will provoke out of millions of racist and twisted pieces of garbage in the United States. There are people in America that would be terrorized at the very thought of a black person entering the white house; imagine a black person being president of their country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)