• Osman

• Rab "Fat Stomy Hotdogs Rabbi" Fawaz

• Hugh Grant

• Tiesto

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Someone sent around a PM telling everyone to put "I LOVE GOD" in big red writing as they sigs to annoy a certain member (6+1). Quite a few people did this and for a day or 2 the forum was covered in the red I love God sigs. Red didn't put that but instead put "I am God" in the same big red font.
At least that's the version of events that I'm aware of.
I never got the PM. So as far as I know that's how it went.:stuckup:

Jan 7, 2004
so andy, you're implying that just like the god in real life, the forum god doesn't have much power either? i am drawing a parallel between predictable laws of physics and moderators

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Stop what you're doing! There's an important matter to attend to.

This may come as a shock to some of you but God abdicated a few days ago.

I think we should hold an election to determine who'll take over.

Who do you nominate?

Democratic religion brought to you by Juventuz!
Giving people the choice of voting for anything important is a logical fallacy...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He has been working all week for a couple of months now... Technically God is supposed to rest on the seventh day, because Red worked weekends too, he is entitled to compensatory leaves for that... Now he is using up those leaves, so I assume the position of God is only available temporarily until he gets back from his sabbatical..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Someone sent around a PM telling everyone to put "I LOVE GOD" in big red writing as their sigs to annoy a certain member (6+1). Quite a few people did this and for a day or 2 the forum was covered in the red I love God sigs. Red didn't put that but instead put "I am God" in the same big red font.
At least that's the version of events that I'm aware of.
I don't think I've even reacted to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)