i'm veeeeeeery tired (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I won't massage you but I can recommend coffee-brand "Nespresso"

Always helps me out :touched: :D

Also: I find that smoking is relaxing but if you've never done that before - don't start. Bad habits die hard!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im really tired, my last 2 days were really Exhausting..

anyone who will help me
and massage me

:D

MY LAST 2 WEEKS WERE TOO DIFF!

i got too tired....

i have suffered physically and mentally....

i have start smoking like an idiot,
i am drinking a loooot of coffes
i am not eating
i can't sleep
and i am full of irritated nerves........

HELP!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
contact Lippi , he will help u cause he's in a very good mood these days especially after what happened in the champions league final :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
contact Lippi , he will help u cause he's in a very good mood these days especially after what happened in the champions league final :D
i can contact buffon too!:D

same result,

but better person!:D:D:devil:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Also: I find that smoking is relaxing but if you've never done that before - don't start. Bad habits die hard!
man am really starting to think bad about u.u r giving wrong messages to people.get drunk,smoke etc..man if i had your powers now u were a banned BLLIG now:groan::devil:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I agree, smoking is the best, but there's always the coughing and cancer to worry about, so you have to be moderate. BTW do you smoke cigarettes, cigars, or pipe?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
A friend of mine (16) happens to be something of a chain-smoker. He smokes Marlboro lites, carries a pipe around, and even buys exotic korean and japanese brands from who-knows-where. He takes trips to the 'bathroom' 2 times a day at school in between classes.

Anyways from what I know anything which people do to help cope with stress can become psychologically addictive. Often the source of relief is physically addictive too(and cigarettes are more addictive than weed although less legal where I live).

The main problem that these people face is dependency and the inability to control their need/want of the source of relief, and/or the inability to use them responsibly- something that distresses me. Even more so because I know from personal experience.

A few days back a friend of a friend OD'd on crack and is in ICU. Whats sad is she's a HS freshman at my school.

A year ago a very close friend of mine from the boarding school I was at died of a heart attack at age 19. One of his issues was alcohol and heroin use although Im not told of whether that was responsible for the death.

One of my family members was a chain smoker/alcoholic and spent more than 500 KD a month on cigarettes/alcohol-which happens to be illegal in the country he lived in and it almost left him bankrupt and unable to manage his business.

Honestly I dont give a shit whether you use things or not, just dont use it in reaction to stress or to relieve a certain problem like that because it will ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I agree, smoking is the best, but there's always the coughing and cancer to worry about, so you have to be moderate. BTW do you smoke cigarettes, cigars, or pipe?
Cigarettes. I've tried cigars, but they're not really my thing and a pipe makes me feel old :D

How about you?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
man am really starting to think bad about u.u r giving wrong messages to people.get drunk,smoke etc..man if i had your powers now u were a banned BLLIG now:groan::devil:
You're thinking bad about ME? How about the other way around bllig? ;):D

Sep 28, 2002
what's so bad about smoking. billions of people smoke. of course, they will die sooner but honestly, cigarettes are not alcohol or drugs, they ruin health but not your life (of course till your health is ruined)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
what's so bad about smoking. billions of people smoke. of course, they will die sooner but honestly
don't think so.there are people like 80 and 90 who smoked all their life but still alive

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    wow
    what is this
    i only asked for massage , and a realxing time:)
    not advice , kill yourself slowly

lilianna
    look what u have started,,,
    u must stop smoking, and try my advice

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what about hot bath...
    with a good smell shower gel
    and stay in the water for about 30 minutes...

woow , that sounds good for me, but sadly i can't do it now
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i've got many things to do today , and i sleep only 4 hours a day
    i will die without smoking

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++
    wow
    what is this
    i only asked for massage , and a realxing time:)
    not advice , kill yourself slowly

lilianna
    look what u have started,,,
    u must stop smoking, and try my advice

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what about hot bath...
    with a good smell shower gel
    and stay in the water for about 30 minutes...

woow , that sounds good for me, but sadly i can't do it now
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i've got many things to do today , and i sleep only 4 hours a day
    i will die without smoking
    i'll try!

thanx for caring....:touched::kiss:

but,
    you know,
    a cigarette is a friend,
    he is quik,
    helpfull
    and loyal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)