Im leaving the forums.... (1 Viewer)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well yeah 10 days! We go to this like classic wooden log house next to a lake, where we have to cut wood for fire and stuff and there is a moped to drive around on too :cool:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Well yeah 10 days! We go to this like classic wooden log house next to a lake, where we have to cut wood for fire and stuff and there is a moped to drive around on too :cool:
    I thought it was called Robinson. They just have a goat instead of a moped :cheesy:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    my sister got me a book on "advanced bass fishing techniques" for my birthday. ive never been fishing before

ICTmee

Jul 17, 2004
    Hi there
    Seems like a good thread to make my first post, since I like fishing (and Juventus) and I drive the length of Loch Ness twice a day. It's rained all summer here, hope you get better weather in Ireland!
    mee

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Fishing in 10 days? You should have choosen Scotland and try to catch the Loch Ness
    does it really exist? or its just a tale like leprechaun

ICTmee

Jul 17, 2004
    cheers guys

Of course Nessie exists and she's a Caley Thistle fan! Although she does think Nedved is the greatest footballer in the world (much like me)
    Lots of people have seen strange things in the Loch, it's a very strange place - Ive seen a few things I can't explain, like most of my neighbours, you dont want to say you've seen her but all the same you know what you didn't see - if that makes any sense!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    no one knows yet.do you believe in it.

dont know....its hard to say, I thought scientist had search all over the lake and they found nothing....so I don't really believe there is such thing as loch ness

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Have fun Dan, and welcome to the forums ICTmee ;)

I enjoy fishing immensely; in fact I'm taking my girlfriend fishing on a mate's boat for her birthday on 1st August. He even let me use his private jetty :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)