Im leaving the forums.... (1 Viewer)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    its called a pollack, and i didnt find any in the fish i caught.

but i admit, i didnt catch a fish when i did fly fishing. But i caught loads in ocean fishing. but anyway, the pictures will say it all.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    its called a pollack, and i didnt find any in the fish i caught.

but i admit, i didnt catch a fish when i did fly fishing. But i caught loads in ocean fishing. but anyway, the pictures will say it all.
    Ok...

Do you do any hunting?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    i never personally done hunting. its something maybe i would like to try once.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    It is A LOT of fun.

I'd post a picture of myself and a deer I've shot years ago when I lived in US South. But I am sure this will cause an ocean of dissatisfaction by people who believe hunting is wrong. :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    hunting shouldnt be wasteful. thats one thing i believe at least. If you ate the deer afterwards its ok.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yep. There are certain times during the year when you're allowed to hunt. You cannot do it during their mating season. And hunters simply clear the "extra" deer population, which is not hurt in any way.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Animal cruelty :(
    How so? If the deer is not wasted eg thrown away, then it is merely the circle of nature. We, humans, a more powerful species, kill the deer for food. Its a very pure thing, which should not be seen as barbaric.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    but couldnt you just eat the venison you buy at the store, and your killing for entertainment, i doubt the sole reason people go hunting now is actually for food

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    but couldnt you just eat the venison you buy at the store, and your killing for entertainment, i doubt the sole reason people go hunting now is actually for food
    That's true, in many cultures hunting is yet another form of entertainment.

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
    Here (in Finland) hunters call killing animals SPORT, can you believe it? And FUN? Seriously, there must be something wrong in a person's mind if spilling blood makes them feel good. This is my humble opinion. And don't tell me I know nothing about it, 'coz I've done it once myself - not actually killing the poor beasts (badgers :sob:) but I was there cheering the dogs on and watching them tear and bite the prey. I truly regret ever having anything to do with such horrendeous deed.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    True. Some people just like the adreniline rush invovled in it. It also goes back to basic man, we probably needed an adreniline boost before we would go hunting. I dont blame people for feeling this, its just a rush that we are programmed to have. Because if we hated killing animals, we would soon die out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)