Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (120 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yo, mates... here's something interesting...

Juve's Top 9 Best Scorers:

189 - DEL PIERO
182 - BONIPERTI*
178 - BETTEGA
167 - SIVORI
163 - BOREL
131 - ANASTASI
124 - HANSEN
118 - TREZEGUET
115 - BAGGIO

TOTAL: 1367 Goals

Milan's Top 9 Best Scorers:

221 - Nordahl
165 - Shevchenko
164 - Rivera
161 - Altafini
136 - Boffi
124 - Van Basten
106 - Santagostino
102 - Prati
98 - Van Hege

TOTAL: 1277 Goals

sooo, 1367 > 1277 !

+ The Most of Juve's Best Scorers are Italians

Just for the record, mates :)

Forza Juve !!!

* 3 Goals scored in Coppa Latina are included

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adp_club

Born Juventino
Feb 4, 2006
mnementh said:
We all know that Del Piero won't start against Inter. He'll enter in the 70th minute, might not make a difference. I'm afaid we might be going into a very bad time, after this wonderful time... hopefully the wheel will turn around again. Hopefully Ale can survive this bad moment, the benching, the shit, the comptition and come on top again.

I'm betting he will start . don't think capello can afford to keep him on the bench with the form he's in. moreover remember that we won from set pieces last time vs inter? no ones better at set pieces than DP

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Well I'll sure be watching the ceremony on TV, it's tonight :)

About Juve more goals, welll you know it includes Europe, and as we all know, Juve is better in Europe :D

Btw, that Mancini gave an interview today and said that he fears Zlatan and Trezeguet, and Vieira Emerson Camoranesi, he didn't mention Del Piero :( I guess he knows too he won't be starting.

May 4, 2004
[

Lippi hails "Juventus legend" Del Piero

Italy coach Marcello Lippi has described Juventus skipper Alessandro del Piero as the perfect pro.

He said today: "When Del Piero broke the record of Boniperti I called him and told him: 'Alessandro, I envy you because you have become a legend of a club all over again'.

"He is in the hearts of all Bianconeri tifosi not for the goals, but for his style. Twelve years ago he was already mature. He was incredibly mature for a boy of twenty years. And, the road he has made, is successful because he has not changed. The man Del Piero appeals to me. The player Del Piero today makes the difference.

"He is great, whether playing from the first minute, or coming off the bench."

------------

This is very nice by Lippi.. and true also :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ElJuventino said:
Does anybody know what time does it start?

Thanx...
Ale will get the torch at 3.30 pm (more or less)

As for seeing the video.. I'll check on the news tonight. Maybe Ale will upload the video on his site.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
[

Lippi hails "Juventus legend" Del Piero

Italy coach Marcello Lippi has described Juventus skipper Alessandro del Piero as the perfect pro.

He said today: "When Del Piero broke the record of Boniperti I called him and told him: 'Alessandro, I envy you because you have become a legend of a club all over again'.

"He is in the hearts of all Bianconeri tifosi not for the goals, but for his style. Twelve years ago he was already mature. He was incredibly mature for a boy of twenty years. And, the road he has made, is successful because he has not changed. The man Del Piero appeals to me. The player Del Piero today makes the difference.

"He is great, whether playing from the first minute, or coming off the bench."

------------

This is very nice by Lippi.. and true also :)
Yep. It's nice starting the day reading these words :)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Look at that Black & White Helmet ;)
2 Recordmen side by side :)

Kristian Ghedina in Turin (2006-02-01)

Del Piero: "A pleasant visit just a few days before the beginning of the Olympic winter games of Turin, for a special occasion: I gave Kristian Ghedina, a great italian skier, a champion, that is getting ready for his fifth Olympic games, a "Juventus" helmet that he will use at Chamonix on the 3rd of February. Kristian comes from my same town, and he is a huge Juventus supporter. These Olympic games are an important goal for him, the crowning achievement of a long and winning career, 29 podiums make him an absolute recordman. What can I say: all the best Ghedo!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forza Del Piero !!!
Forza Juventus !!!
Forza Ghedina !!!

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
ElJuventino said:
Yo, mates... here's something interesting...

Juve's Top 9 Best Scorers:

189 - DEL PIERO
182 - BONIPERTI*
178 - BETTEGA
167 - SIVORI
163 - BOREL
131 - ANASTASI
124 - HANSEN
118 - TREZEGUET
115 - BAGGIO

TOTAL: 1367 Goals

Milan's Top 9 Best Scorers:

221 - Nordahl
165 - Shevchenko
164 - Rivera
161 - Altafini
136 - Boffi
124 - Van Basten
106 - Santagostino
102 - Prati
98 - Van Hege

TOTAL: 1277 Goals

sooo, 1367 > 1277 !

+ The Most of Juve's Best Scorers are Italians

Just for the record, mates :)

Forza Juve !!!

* 3 Goals scored in Coppa Latina are included
that's a very interesting post :p
so is there someone else who played in seria a who scored more then 221 - Nordahl????seeing you're good at history ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 114)