Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (203 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
im just watching the game now, and came to pay my respects to the dp fans

that first crossbar he hit was class :cool: that wouldve been a hell of a goal
Holygr4le said:
You would be tall if you were 2.10 meters...
I got neg rep for this... I only get idiotic neg reps all the time.
I would understand it if I wrote negative stuff, but for a joke?????

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Holygr4le said:
man thats shit,some crazy assed people in this place

anyway looking forward to seeing DP putting roma to the sword,hoping we whup them so the second game is a formality

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Holygr4le said:

i got negative rep for my post that you quoted.

i was freaking saying that DP played WELL :disagree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Del Piero:

21st matchday: Juve vs. Empoli 2-1

"A very difficult and troubled victory during this match number 21 of the Serie A, that begun with a score by Almiron after only three minutes. Thanks to Cannavaro we manage to draw after ten minutes, while victory arrives at the 30th minute of the second half, always thanks to Fabio. A tough opponent Empoli, with a strong defense and very stubborn: but we had the merit of not giving up and doing all the best to grab these three precious points that make us keep the lead. Just one remark: the pitch of the Delle Alpi has been fixed up. Did they lower the goal as well? I think I'll have to check..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha He's hilarious :lol:

Forza Alessandro il Grande !!!
Forza Grande Juve !!!

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
ElJuventino said:
Del Piero:

21st matchday: Juve vs. Empoli 2-1

"A very difficult and troubled victory during this match number 21 of the Serie A, that begun with a score by Almiron after only three minutes. Thanks to Cannavaro we manage to draw after ten minutes, while victory arrives at the 30th minute of the second half, always thanks to Fabio. A tough opponent Empoli, with a strong defense and very stubborn: but we had the merit of not giving up and doing all the best to grab these three precious points that make us keep the lead. Just one remark: the pitch of the Delle Alpi has been fixed up. Did they lower the goal as well? I think I'll have to check..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha He's hilarious :lol:

Forza Alessandro il Grande !!!
Forza Grande Juve !!!
:D :D Forza Del Piero:cool: :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)