Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (213 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Il Re said:
:) FORZA ALEX!!! by the way, does anyone know who is the vice captain of the azzurri? because when cannavaro hasnt played it has always been del piero, in fact, ale has captained the azzurri a few times now (bulgaria in euro 2004, holland friendly, czech friendly.....)

After Fabio Cannavaro, It's Alex.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Il Re said:
:) FORZA ALEX!!! by the way, does anyone know who is the vice captain of the azzurri? because when cannavaro hasnt played it has always been del piero, in fact, ale has captained the azzurri a few times now (bulgaria in euro 2004, holland friendly, czech friendly.....)
yeah it's Del Piero :) it goes by number of appearances usually and he's next in line. :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Stephan said:
mark my words...when wc2006 starts all juventuz fans(especially those who are more ibra fans) say why dp doesnt start for italy.........

(if it happens that dp goes to wc2006 and lippi will bench him, wich i think he might do)
I think Lippi will include Del Piero in the squad but he will be used sparingly. Totti, Gilardino and Toni will form the trident up top.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
That match against Holland - Del Piero assisted to Gila and he scored. Gila had some terrific words about Del Piero. I really want to see them starting together sometime in the WC.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah but still a great match, atleast from the second half that I saw, didn't see first. I think Capello appreciates his nice passes and very good shots on goal. He also made the corner assist, a good game. He won't score every match not matter how much we want him to :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
im just watching the game now, and came to pay my respects to the dp fans

that first crossbar he hit was class :cool: that wouldve been a hell of a goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)