Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (106 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Totti su Del Piero: "Sono felice per lui"
11 01 2006
Francesco Totti fa i complimenti ad Alessandro Del Piero per la tripletta in Coppa Italia e i 185 gol in carriera. "Del Piero è un grande campione, sono felice per lui", ha detto.

Totti makes compliments fot his hattrick and his 185 goals for juve. He say´s: Del piero is a great champion, I am happy for him.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Totti and Del Piero are friends :) It's the media that turned it around. Del Piero is considered to be one of the crucial keys in last year Scudetto, but it's especially because of the Milan match. In that match, Zlatan was suspended. So it wasn't due to Capello. If Capello wants to have Del Piero play a crucial role again, he might have to do it in his own will. I'm not too optimisitc - I can see Del Piero playing very little in the latter stages of the CL for example, and I don't like it. I hope Capello does the right thing.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well done and congrats, Del Piero. Despite all of the controversy that has surrounded him these past two seasons what with Capello not playing him regularly and his push for a WC place Alex has been extremely focussed and produced the goods, particularly in terms of goals. A true Juve legend.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
Check this out!

"Del Piero is a player of very high quality and deserves his record. Sometimes I feel embarrassed at putting him on the bench. Then the professional side of me wins over and I don’t hesitate in making him a substitute."

Fabio Capello reveals the agony of having to sit next to Alex Del Piero each week.

source: Football italia

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
sH][x][aN said:
Check this out!

"Del Piero is a player of very high quality and deserves his record. Sometimes I feel embarrassed at putting him on the bench. Then the professional side of me wins over and I don’t hesitate in making him a substitute."

Fabio Capello reveals the agony of having to sit next to Alex Del Piero each week.

source: Football italia
at least capello is really courageous with his choices

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Taken from Alessandrodelpiero.com

Italy Cup: Juve vs. Fiorentina 4-1

A wonderful evening. Let's start off with the match: 4-1 against Fiorentina, a crushing victory that takes us to the quarter finals of Coppa Italia. We tackled this match in a very concentrated and determined manner, and after the first two goals in a row and then a third one, it was very hard for Fiorentina to try for a comeback. On we go in all three competitions, League, Champions League and Coppa Italia, and this is how we want it this year, we want to take the lead in all competitions. 185 scores, best all-time Juventus scorer: I've never done anything just for the sake of numbers or records. I remember that during my first years in Juventus these figures seemed as big as a mountain, simply to hard to get to, and now....I'm really very pleased, satisfied and proud: no one ever scored 185 goals with Juventus, I overtook fantastic champions like Bettega and Boniperti, being part of the history of this team and writing a brand new chapter in it. To score is the best reward for a football player, and having scored so much with this team is much more than crossing a finishing line, but a very important stage. It's a very long story the one that brings to these 185 goals. A story that starts on a small pitch near my house, in San Vendemiano, where I started playing football, scoring my firts goals and binding my life in a strong way to this sport. And to this team. Maybe in a couple of days time I will really get through with what happened last night, three goals on the top of the mountain....for now I must thank all who made this possible: my family and my wife, all my team mates, of yesterday and of today, and all the ones that stuck with me with great affection and deep trust, especially during hard times.

Thank you to all my supporters.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Taken from Alessandrodelpiero.com

Italy Cup: Juve vs. Fiorentina 4-1

A wonderful evening. Let's start off with the match: 4-1 against Fiorentina, a crushing victory that takes us to the quarter finals of Coppa Italia. We tackled this match in a very concentrated and determined manner, and after the first two goals in a row and then a third one, it was very hard for Fiorentina to try for a comeback. On we go in all three competitions, League, Champions League and Coppa Italia, and this is how we want it this year, we want to take the lead in all competitions. 185 scores, best all-time Juventus scorer: I've never done anything just for the sake of numbers or records. I remember that during my first years in Juventus these figures seemed as big as a mountain, simply to hard to get to, and now....I'm really very pleased, satisfied and proud: no one ever scored 185 goals with Juventus, I overtook fantastic champions like Bettega and Boniperti, being part of the history of this team and writing a brand new chapter in it. To score is the best reward for a football player, and having scored so much with this team is much more than crossing a finishing line, but a very important stage. It's a very long story the one that brings to these 185 goals. A story that starts on a small pitch near my house, in San Vendemiano, where I started playing football, scoring my firts goals and binding my life in a strong way to this sport. And to this team. Maybe in a couple of days time I will really get through with what happened last night, three goals on the top of the mountain....for now I must thank all who made this possible: my family and my wife, all my team mates, of yesterday and of today, and all the ones that stuck with me with great affection and deep trust, especially during hard times.

Thank you to all my supporters.
forza il CAPITANO :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)