Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (98 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thank you people for sharing with us this great day....The day of Juve's Legend called Alessandro Del Piero being Officially top scorer of all time...:touched:....

I want to dedicate these 3goals that Ale my man scored today to all these Fans who supported him and stayed by his side in good and bad times. I'm glad he managed to make this record and please his millions of fans around the world.

May you stay in good health Capitano and always bring us the best of your products..Make sure we all love you and will always Support you no matter what.

Forza Ale....

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Thank you people for sharing with us this great day....The day of Juve's Legend called Alessandro Del Piero being Officially top scorer of all time...:touched:....

I want to dedicate these 3goals that Ale my man scored today to all these Fans who supported him and stayed by his side in good and bad times. I'm glad he managed to make this record and please his millions of fans around the world.

May you stay in good health Capitano and always bring us the best of your products..Make sure we all love you and will always Support you no matter what.

Forza Ale....
couldn't agree more :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)