Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (228 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

:D The play on words here is that "Del Piero becomes historical", literally "Del Piero enters history", which is storia. So it would be "Del Piero entra nella storia". So they twisted it to mean that he enters Astoria..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Martin said:

:D The play on words here is that "Del Piero becomes historical", literally "Del Piero enters history", which is storia. So it would be "Del Piero entra nella storia". So they twisted it to mean that he enters Astoria..

:biggrin:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Mutu in an interview on yesterday's Tuttosport:

Il giocatore bianconero che più l’ha impressionata?

«Del Piero. Per la sua grandezza umana e tecnica, un esempio per tutti noi. E’ lui la bandiera della Juventus. Mai visto un giocatore del genere».
Which bianconero impressed you the most?

"Del Piero. For his human and techincal greatness, an example for all of us. He's Juve's symbol/flag. I've never seen a player like him".

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
isha00 said:

"Del Piero. For his human and techincal greatness, an example for all of us. He's Juve's symbol/flag. I've never seen a player like him".
thats going to be my sig now :cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
isha00 said:

I heard him many times praising Alex.

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
isha00 said:

Hey, i think i`ve read it before
whose signature is it ?? :D :p

Mar 6, 2005
Martin said:

Hmm, well it's not the words, it's the other little things that made me chuckle a bit.. Namely the bird on his shoulder.. :biggrin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 220)