Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (17 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Del Piero: I'm not too old for Juventus
tribalfootball.com - October 18, 2005

Alessandro del Piero insists he is prepared to play off the bench for the good of Juventus.

After two goals last week for club and country, Del Piero said: "I am 30 year of age, that isn't old for a footballer. I've never said that I would leave if I was told to stay on the bench.

"Yes, it's been a great week for me. To score against Moldova and then again against Messina was beautiful. I am happy and very satisfied.

"I will accept a role on the bench if that's what is required of me for Juve or the national team. This is what comes from playing in such powerful teams."

How fake!!!Tribalfootball is the biggest joke on the net, I'm sure DP wasn't thinking like: Fvck I cann't remmber if I have scored against Moldova or not??? I will told this journalist that I did maybe he does't remmber as well :LOL:

????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I didn't get your point in that post. What was wrong in that article?
He did not scoer against Moldova. And the article is saying that DP himself commented that it has been a great week for him scoring against Moldova and Messina..:)

Dec 26, 2004
I didn't get your point in that post. What was wrong in that article?

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YA WHEN YA READ THAT ARTICLE?

++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
He did not scoer against Moldova. And the article is saying that DP himself commented that it has been a great week for him scoring against Moldova and Messina..:)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well wouldn't it be better to imagine that DP scored against Moldova ;) If the media says so, half of the people reading that article will believe it, so you can brainwash the rest that he did actually score against Moldova :D

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
HAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf is going on here?
|
|
|
|
V
V

++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife] ++
Del Piero: I'm not too old for Juventus
tribalfootball.com - October 18, 2005

Alessandro del Piero insists he is prepared to play off the bench for the good of Juventus.

After two goals last week for club and country, Del Piero said: "I am 30 year of age, that isn't old for a footballer. I've never said that I would leave if I was told to stay on the bench.

"Yes, it's been a great week for me. To score against Moldova and then again against Messina was beautiful. I am happy and very satisfied.

"I will accept a role on the bench if that's what is required of me for Juve or the national team. This is what comes from playing in such powerful teams."

How fake!!!Tribalfootball is the biggest joke on the net, I'm sure DP wasn't thinking like: Fvck I cann't remmber if I have scored against Moldova or not??? I will told this journalist that I did maybe he does't remmber as well :LOL:

Dec 26, 2004
Well wouldn't it be better to imagine that DP scored against Moldova ;) If the media says so, half of the people reading that article will believe it , so you can brainwash the rest that he did actually score against Moldova :D
As I told ya Glenn, this half of pepole made me view the Italia - Moldova match highlights again like 3 or 4 times...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)