Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (84 Viewers)

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Just checked it....
Top 10 - Marcatori All Time
179 Boniperti Giampiero
178 Bettega Roberto
177 Del Piero Alessandro
167 Sivori Omar Enrique
161 Borel II Felice Placido
131 Anastasi Pietro
124 Hansen John
115 Baggio Roberto
114 Munerati Federico
105 Charles John William
Sorry, he has 178 goals with Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to know which is this goal that is making all this fuss. I am serious, why are some sources saying 178 and others saying 177?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I would like to know which is this goal that is making all this fuss. I am serious, why are some sources saying 178 and others saying 177?
may be there is a goal which has been deflected or something, anyway when he has the record, juventus.com will report that hopefully

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

may be there is a goal which has been deflected or something, anyway when he has the record, juventus.com will report that hopefully
I assumed it would be such a goal, but which one?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ildivino ] ++
and frankly, if zlatan starts tomorrow and doesn't put in a decent shift then benching dp should no longer be tolerated...
Plz. Do not talk about what should or not should be tolerated with 9 straight wins!

Ps. I would love the trident against BM. Agressive and unexpected. Ds.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by adrian_galma ] ++
DP better then zlatan, in the past,now and future(next two years :DD)
benching dp is just the result for a fight that these two had when capello arrived at juve,simple...
????
R U for real?
You do believe he is benching DP over a fight last two years?

Dec 26, 2004
Del Piero: I'm not too old for Juventus
tribalfootball.com - October 18, 2005

Alessandro del Piero insists he is prepared to play off the bench for the good of Juventus.

After two goals last week for club and country, Del Piero said: "I am 30 year of age, that isn't old for a footballer. I've never said that I would leave if I was told to stay on the bench.

"Yes, it's been a great week for me. To score against Moldova and then again against Messina was beautiful. I am happy and very satisfied.

"I will accept a role on the bench if that's what is required of me for Juve or the national team. This is what comes from playing in such powerful teams."

How fake!!! Tribalfootball is the biggest joke on the net, I'm sure DP wasn't thinking like: Fvck I cann't remmber if I have scored against Moldova or not??? I will told this journalist that I did maybe he does't remmber as well :LOL:

Oct 10, 2005
i think it's kinda funny that most posts here about this topic. most people seem to luv one and hate the other. why i ask?

i worship the ground zlatan walks on, he is the 2nd most entertaining player (after ronaldinho now that zidane has slowed down) in the world BUT he is nowhere near the best yet. What he is incredible at already is that almost every single juve attack goes through him, and he always gets 2 defenders on him. Too bad his decisions arent 100% yet :)

DP, on the other hand, had a couple of downyears but he picked up last year! Hey whoever says that he sucked last year is way off base. a little slower than when he was at his peak but very very vaulable for the team. And I have to admit, right now maybe he should even start ahead of Z now and then.

So plz people chill!

it's good for juve to have dp, zla, trez and mutu. And it's prbbly good for zlatan to have some competition to keep his arrogance in check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 73)