Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (221 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

If Capello decides him to play.I hope he will....and if Del Piero scores tomorrow,the dream would became the truth.
this dream became true for me once last year. I hope from god, that it will be the same tomorrow. come on juve

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What I like most about Del Piero's skills is that he does not over use them. Meaning he dribbles one, the second, he sees the goal he shoots. He always trys to go straight to the goal, which is very hard and needs alot of talent. There are many players who might have higher ball skills but always try to go wide so they can have space for their show.

ildivino

Sep 21, 2003
eurosport.com are claiming that boniperti scored 181, meaning dp needs 5 more...not sure about that myself...

and frankly, if zlatan starts tomorrow and doesn't put in a decent shift then benching dp should no longer be tolerated...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ildivino ] ++
eurosport.com are claiming that boniperti scored 181, meaning dp needs 5 more...not sure about that myself...

and frankly, if zlatan starts tomorrow and doesn't put in a decent shift then benching dp should no longer be tolerated...
All my sources say 177. :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sumo_Basho ] ++
Does anyone know how many goals Del Piero will need before he is our all time top goal scorer?

Thanx in advance...
1 to tie second place, 2 to tie 1st, 3 to break the record (I think)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 215)