Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (46 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

yes, Del piero showed on saturday that he can decide a game alone.
Lippi knows his values,I'm sure about that.Lippi was the man who cooperates with Del Piero for the largest part of Del Piero's football career.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
Buffon: "Un Del Piero da Mondiale"
17 10 2005

Gigi Buffon, portiere della Juventus, ha voluto spendere parole di stima per il suo compagno di squadra Alex Del Piero: a detta del numero uno bianconero, se continuerà a giocare così "Pinturicchio" sarà sicuramente convocato per i Mondiali 2006.

"Alex sta facendo molto bene in questo periodo: ovviamente non sta a me dire se andrà in Nazionale ma se continuerà così non credo che avrà problemi ad essere convocato per la spedizione in Germania - ha detto Buffon ai microfoni di Playradio, esprimendo poi la sua stima anche per Abbiati - Christian è un amico e sta andando molto bene: penso che il suo problema fosse solo di aver la possibilità di dimostrare quanto valeva".
English?

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

English?
Basically it says that Buffon says that if Alex continues performing well and playing, he'll have no problem being called up for the WC2006..

Though if you want the full babelfish trans:

Gigi Buffon, porter of the Juventus, has intentional to spend words of esteem for its companion of Alex square Of the Piero: to said of the number one bianconero, if it will continue to play therefore "Pinturicchio" sure will be convened for World-wide 2006. "Alex is making much good in this period: obviously it is not to me to say if it will go in National but if not creed continues therefore that will have problems to being convened for the shipment in Germany - Buffon to the microphones of Playradio has said, expressing then its esteem also for Has to you - Christian is a friend and is going much good: task that its problem was only to have the possibility to demonstrate how much was worth ".
Good words from the Juve Porter.. :p

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Lets hope DP continues playing good and he gets a shot at the WC. I think he deserves at least a spot on the team(even if its on the bench) in WC2006. It would be nice to see him play:cool:

Id take DP over Gila anyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)