Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (36 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

I know. Great picture. :)
You know I saw him do something out of this world in the NT against scotland many years ago.
He was positioned just outside the corner of the box with his back against the goal, standing completly still with a defender behind him. Twitch to his left, made the move to the right. Locked the ball on the upside of his foot and just walked by towards the goal. The defender hadn´t move a centimeter. Still looking down the pitch. :D
Forza Ale

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
DP was fantastic yesterday. Don't remember the last time he played so well throughout the whole game. Hopefully it will not be a flash in the pan and he will do well also for Juve. Still, well done DP, finally a great game!
Yes yes, this is most important thing for DP, in many of his good games for Juve he was sharp for most of the game but yesterday he was sharp for throughout the game. We will see if he can keep it up. Italy does need DP, atleast to balance out Totti's bad attitude. :D

Whatta headache for Capello.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
DP was fantastic yesterday. Don't remember the last time he played so well throughout the whole game. Hopefully it will not be a flash in the pan and he will do well also for Juve. Still, well done DP, finally a great game!
am I dreaming here?

YOU are praising DP? :eek:

'tis the end of the world, as we know it, people..

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)