Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (47 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
Del Piero a Capello: 'Per andare in Germania devo giocare'
Mercoledì, 12 ottobre @ 23:24:52 CEST
"Sono molto soddisfatto. È stato una bella serata". Alessandro Del Piero commenta così la gara vinta 2-1 dall'Italia contro la Moldova. "Questa partita - dice il capitano della Juventus - rappresenta un passo importante. Era molto difficile per noi oggi fare una grande gara. Abbiamo tirato fuori una buona prestazione". Sulle scelte di Lippi Del Piero non vuole fare polemiche: "Credo che sia giusto fare tutti i tipi di scelta possibili - sottolinea l'azzurro che poi lancia un messaggio velato a Capello -. È chiaro che per andare al Mondiale bisogna giocare".

This is a perfect example of how the media creates bul$"·% of some player declarations...

This is what Del Piero said:

Del Piero answers his critics
Wednesday 12 October, 2005

Alessandro Del Piero was the star of the show against Moldova, answering those critics who claim he shouldn’t go to the World Cup.

“I am very satisfied with my performance, although of course to score a goal would’ve been the icing on the cake,” said the captain after Italy’s 2-1 win. “The most important thing was to play well for 90 minutes, as I’ve scored many goals in my career, so I don’t mind being left empty-handed.”

The Juventus man was in the headlines this week, as Coach Marcello Lippi announced that Del Piero was by no means certain of a place in the 2006 World Cup squad, especially if he continues to warm the bench in Turin.

“I have nothing to say to that, as it was his right to make that consideration. I think we are all in the running for this squad and the tactician should be free to make his choices. If someone has a poor season in the run-up to the tournament, then it’s understandable he’ll be dropped. Obviously I hope to play a lot of football – and of good quality – but all I can do is give 100 per cent when I’m on the field

The Stadio Via del Mare crowd was right behind Del Piero and he certainly appreciated the support after being such a bone of contention in the Press.

“This match represents an important step for me, but the entire campaign will be more decisive. I must thank the people of Lecce for cheering me on, as it gave me a great deal tonight.”

________________________-

Like you can see, he didn't mantion Capello at all, and you also can't say that he is telling that to Capello...

I hate when the media creates this stories just to create conflict

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

This is a perfect example of how the media creates bul$"·% of some player declarations...

This is what Del Piero said:

Del Piero answers his critics
Wednesday 12 October, 2005

Alessandro Del Piero was the star of the show against Moldova, answering those critics who claim he shouldn’t go to the World Cup.

“I am very satisfied with my performance, although of course to score a goal would’ve been the icing on the cake,” said the captain after Italy’s 2-1 win. “The most important thing was to play well for 90 minutes, as I’ve scored many goals in my career, so I don’t mind being left empty-handed.”

The Juventus man was in the headlines this week, as Coach Marcello Lippi announced that Del Piero was by no means certain of a place in the 2006 World Cup squad, especially if he continues to warm the bench in Turin.

“I have nothing to say to that, as it was his right to make that consideration. I think we are all in the running for this squad and the tactician should be free to make his choices. If someone has a poor season in the run-up to the tournament, then it’s understandable he’ll be dropped. Obviously I hope to play a lot of football – and of good quality – but all I can do is give 100 per cent when I’m on the field

The Stadio Via del Mare crowd was right behind Del Piero and he certainly appreciated the support after being such a bone of contention in the Press.

“This match represents an important step for me, but the entire campaign will be more decisive. I must thank the people of Lecce for cheering me on, as it gave me a great deal tonight.”

________________________-

Like you can see, he didn't mantion Capello at all, and you also can't say that he is telling that to Capello...

I hate when the media creates this stories just to create conflict

Me, too:(

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yeh when i was watching the interviews on tv this morning, the journalist said 'alex, have u any comments for capello?'

i mean seriously, why do they want to create fights. its really annoying.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
yeh when i was watching the interviews on tv this morning, the journalist said 'alex, have u any comments for capello?'

i mean seriously, why do they want to create fights. its really annoying.
If it makes you feel any better amico mio--it's the same the world over.:down:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Thats Del Piero in your avatar:)
I know. Great picture. :)
You know I saw him do something out of this world in the NT against scotland many years ago.
He was positioned just outside the corner of the box with his back against the goal, standing completly still with a defender behind him. Twitch to his left, made the move to the right. Locked the ball on the upside of his foot and just walked by towards the goal. The defender hadn´t move a centimeter. Still looking down the pitch. :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i did not see the match , i read that dp was the man of the match , good thing , i hope he reflects this form also with juve in messina game.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
DP was fantastic yesterday. Don't remember the last time he played so well throughout the whole game. Hopefully it will not be a flash in the pan and he will do well also for Juve. Still, well done DP, finally a great game!

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Ratings after the Italy- Moldava game from Rai:

De Sanctis 6
Zaccardo 6
Bonera 6
-Blasi 6
Materazzi 6
Grosso 6
-Zambrotta 6
Diana 6,5
De Rossi 6,5
Barone 6
Iaquinta 6
-Gilardino 6,5
Vieri 6,5
Del Piero 7,5

Forza Alex! Great game!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Diego ] ++
Ratings after the Italy- Moldava game from Rai:
De Sanctis 6
Zaccardo 6
Bonera 6
-Blasi 6
Materazzi 6
Grosso 6
-Zambrotta 6
Diana 6,5
De Rossi 6,5
Barone 6
Iaquinta 6
-Gilardino 6,5
Vieri 6,5
Del Piero 7,5
Forza Alex! Great game!
great :thumb:
forza King Ale :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)