Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (85 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

He doesn't need to show how great he is. When he is on the field, he is there to enterain us and lead Juve into victory.
Exactly,but the problem is that he is in the difficult position at the moment,thanx to Capello.:down:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
it must be hard to please a juve fan
Its quite ridiculous. I speak to my music teacher (who is a hardcore Milan fan, born and raised in Milan) and he considers Capello Italy's best coach and is jealous that Juventus have him. I think we are very lucky indeed to have a coach of his calibre here too.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Its quite ridiculous. I speak to my music teacher (who is a hardcore Milan fan, born and raised in Milan) and he considers Capello Italy's best coach and is jealous that Juventus have him. I think we are very lucky indeed to have a coach of his calibre here too.
haha exactly!

best coach.
best goalkeeper.
best defender.
great attackers.
great midfielders.

who cares who plays, the players who r on are always gonna be quality.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Capello is Italy's best coach , noone can say anything about this.

no_shame

Sep 15, 2005
does someone know how many games in the past season Del Piero was subsituted around the 60' minute? i remember some games at the end of the season but i don't know exactly how many...

no_shame

Sep 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
how it is importan?
my friend and I argued about the relationship between Capello and DP. He said that Capello substituted DP around the 60' minute for almost the whole season and he said that this shows that the relationship between them is not all profesional.

Dec 26, 2004
I don't think Capello keep sustituting DP for personal reasons...
In my opinion it is DP's fault as he most have 185+cm length and 90+kg weight to make it to the first eleven...
ya think there is no other way??? maybe DP should try Pannuci's hairstyle, might works with Capello...

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
funny, DP's height and weight didn't really matter much when he was winning the CL and 6 championships and liftin the intercontinental cup. why would it be important now?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I hope he'll get his chance and show how great he is.
He doesn't really need to show how great he is gio....He's already a Legend....Juve's Legend, Fan's Legend.....and Soon to be Juve's top scorer of all time...

galma

Aug 13, 2005
he will be best goalscorer in history,but he will score only in copa italia this season,couse I can't imagine him playng with current strategy of capelo:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)