Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (234 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#DelPiero to Sky:

"#Ferguson wanted me at #ManchesterUnited before the year 2000. He also wanted #Maldini... I never regretted choosing to stay at #Juventus."

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Strickland

May 17, 2019
#DelPiero to Sky:

"#Ferguson wanted me at #ManchesterUnited before the year 2000. He also wanted #Maldini... I never regretted choosing to stay at #Juventus."

[@averagejuventinoguy]
+ that experience abroad often goes wrong. Beckham was destined to be an icon for ManU and then went to Spain, US, Italy, France, not doing much anywhere. If he could go back in time, I'm sure he'd rather retire at ManU just like Scholes, Giggs and Neville did.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
+ that experience abroad often goes wrong. Beckham was destined to be an icon for ManU and then went to Spain, US, Italy, France, not doing much anywhere. If he could go back in time, I'm sure he'd rather retire at ManU just like Scholes, Giggs and Neville did.
It depends. Every random person on the street now knows the name David Beckham, he's a global icon now.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Let him run everything management wise so he can dispose of all the trash.
1680442648659.png

Busy of late and March Madness abound but GREAT to see Juve getting Ws no matter how it appears. Waffling on Max back and forth but have to say he is getting the job done! Bravo!

That young Italian boy Frattesi now on the radar. Keep repeating myself but can't spend like drunken sailors the likes of EPL teams, Barca, RM, BM, and PSG so way to go is plenty of Italia on roster with some high quality foreigners. Lot less likely they leave Italy.

I like Italia tennis too .....
1680444092434.png
1680443244365.png

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Let him run everything management wise so he can dispose of all the trash.
1680442648659.png

Busy of late and March Madness abound but GREAT to see Juve getting Ws no matter how it appears. Waffling on Max back and forth but have to say he is getting the job done! Bravo!

That young Italian boy Frattesi now on the radar. Keep repeating myself but can't spend like drunken sailors the likes of EPL teams, Barca, RM, BM, and PSG so way to go is plenty of Italia on roster with some high quality foreigners. Lot less likely they leave Italy.

I like Italia tennis too .....
1680444092434.png
1680443244365.png
Is the 2nd girl tennis player too? Or is she a wrestler?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 224)