Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (73 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
There was just new today of him going to england, but i honestly with all my heart can neve see him playing for an english club. They will butcher him in England, i want him to stay with Juve. I want him to win champs league this year and than go with la nazionale to wc 06 and win it with lippi.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
since when is the last time Del Piero scored from free kick? Is it in the New Castle game? Hope not that long...but a direct freekick from DP 2night would be delicious...esp a curving one..ahhh....
come on DP!!! i will be wearing your hero jersey tonight, so dun let ur worldwide fans down!!Forza Juventus, Forza DP!!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Unfortunately, DP played as he usually does in the big games...poor.

Not really the display any of us wanted, although he was unlucky with the disallowed goal.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lavenderguy ] ++
since when is the last time Del Piero scored from free kick? Is it in the New Castle game? Hope not that long...but a direct freekick from DP 2night would be delicious...esp a curving one..ahhh....
come on DP!!! i will be wearing your hero jersey tonight, so dun let ur worldwide fans down!!Forza Juventus, Forza DP!!
His last free kick goal was against Empoli last season.

Oct 29, 2004
there is no way in hell chelsea would bother buying DP, lets be honest there are many better players in the world and they have unlimited money, i mean its not as if they really care about money generated from shirt sales do they?

also, there is nowhere that dp would fit into their formation.

forza dp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 68)