Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (53 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Yes Italy do need him. No matter how arrogant or how horrid his behaviour is, he is still a talented player. His crosses, dribbling and free-kicks provide a boost in Italy's attack. Moreover, he can score goals, and can play as a playmaker/striker. Italy can live without him, but his absence can be felt by the team. For example, look at Euro 2004. I can say that Italy was eliminated becos of Totti. I still feel that he's an idiot nowadays.
If Italy needs Francesco Totti, I don't want them to win. I'd rather lose the WC without Totti than win it with him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
is that patriotic?
I'm not the kind of guy that wants to win at all costs. I want to win in a certain style. Totti has been thé most disgusting football player ever IMO. I love to see him play football when he's actually playing football, but the way he sometimes behaves on the pitch is a disgrace.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was 8 years old when I saw Italy win a major competition and since that day I fell in love with the Azzurri.

I was 12 years old when they had the abysmal kickout in Mexico and I cried as I haven't cried before.

In 1990 I was most aware of what was going on and the team seemed like heading for the glories with Zenga's presence and Schillachi's appetite at that time. My dreams got shattered when the golden Argentinian scored that stupid goal.

I will not say anything about 1994 because that was the peak of it.

1998, what a team! what a performance again the same crap and they leave.

2002 OH MY GOD!!!! Korea out of all the teams, Korea mocked my favorite team.

I still hope and in every World Cup I put Italy as favorites to win it and I get disappointed.

And again Andy, I tell you I think that Italy will win the cup in Germay :D

kthx

Mar 26, 2005
Originally posted by ZhiXin:
I can say that Italy was eliminated becos of Totti. I still feel that he's an idiot nowadays.
Italy played their best football without Totti. They got eliminated by a freak incident.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wouldn't get sad if a miracle happens and a country like the USA wins it, I am just sick of seeing those canaries win it

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
e piu bello del mondo che ce alessandro del piero ole alessandro del piero ole alessandro del piero alessandro del piero alessandro del piero ole

Thought I'd open my first post with that, all I have to say about Del Piero is:

Del Piero is not the player he used to be, but he's a Juventus Legend!

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Welcome, juve_27,

So Del Piero has recently become a legend?
if scoring 172 goals, winning the european cup and numerous scudettis dnt make him a legend then i dnt no what does, he may be getting shitter but even u cnt deny him the legend tag.

i think its time juve found a replacement for neddy, we shud get cassano for dp but i still think we need anutha creative midfielder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)