Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (36 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Allegri already destroyed Agnelli, Pirlo, Nedved and eventually Juve as a club and 90% of its fanbase. Now his corruption could spread all over Alex too if he is to come back. What a cancer.

Edit: Add to that, the careers and knees of how many previously solid players?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Alessandro #DelPiero to 'Sky': "The #Nantes player didn't complain about any push. On these things I always do some thinking: if a striker is pushed like that, is it a penalty? Obviously not. So I believe it was a penalty to #Juventus".

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

Alessandro #DelPiero to 'Sky': "In a situation like this one, 9.5 times out of 10 it's a penalty".

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Alessandro #DelPiero to 'Sky': "The #Nantes player didn't complain about any push. On these things I always do some thinking: if a striker is pushed like that, is it a penalty? Obviously not. So I believe it was a penalty to #Juventus".

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

Alessandro #DelPiero to 'Sky': "In a situation like this one, 9.5 times out of 10 it's a penalty".

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]
This is Murphentus. Nantes scored its first counter-attack goal all season, a 99% penalty not given, ball striking the post twice in one shot (happens like once in 500 games), etc. etc.

Juve is cursed in Europe. I am certain of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)