Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (184 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
L.A. changes people
Was the wedding in nyc? Bc his Instagram stories from Saturday were all from here in NYC. I was hoping to run into him
I think the wedding was in Los Angeles and seems to be somewhat confirmed from his latest instagram posts where both him and his wife look dressed up for an important event.

Probably either the wedding took place earlier in the week or maybe he was in NYC sometime before the weekend.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nah Chicago style is the way to go, also only jagoffs put ketchup in hot dogs.
Mustard and relish. I love mustard, but I'm not a huge fan of Mayo, unless its taste is masked by something else/it's mixed with something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Fish is fantastic. And chicken as well, but that's the extent of it for me.
Chicken over beef? You disappoint me.

It's like people who choose salmon over tuna. NEVER!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Chicken over beef? You disappoint me.

It's like people who choose salmon over tuna. NEVER!
What if I told you...neither? :snoop:

Cod, flounder, mahi mahi, pollock, haddock, halibut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. White and flaky, like God intended :stuckup:, with the exception of mahi mahi which I'd say is sort of midway between fish-like and meat-like. Striped bass can be ok if cooked right, but I've had to develop a taste for it anyway since it's all we can catch these days it seems.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What if I told you...neither? :snoop:

Cod, flounder, mahi mahi, pollock, haddock, halibut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. White and flaky, like God intended :stuckup:, with the exception of mahi mahi which I'd say is sort of midway between fish-like and meat-like. Striped bass can be ok if cooked right, but I've had to develop a taste for it anyway since it's all we can catch these days it seems.
I love them all, but when it comes to sashimi I will always go with tuna (akami, chutoro, otoro).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)