Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (161 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it really upsets me that he choose to play in countries like australia and india, instead of taking up coahing or corporate position at juventus.

like grow up already and act like the legend you are.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it really upsets me that he choose to play in countries like australia and india, instead of taking up coahing or corporate position at juventus.

I kinda understand him. He has a perfect reputation and unconditional love from Juve fans. Coaching is hard and risky. We give shit to Nedved on a daily basis. Maybe DP just doesnt wanna ruin smth perfect.

That being said, I would obviously love to see him back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This goal was huge. Without it I don't think we would of won the league that year.
I screamed that goal like a real fanboy. Screamed my lungs out. I think most did.

- - - Updated - - -

We cant judge him without knowing what happened betweem him and Agnelli.

if the situation was dire, then i dont blame Del Piero. You simply cant work if you are not on good terms with your boss. And in his case, im pretty sure that Agnelli was the one who fired the gun first, so it was Agenllis loss. Del Piero IMO did the right thing to leave.

If someone should be interested in his services, it must be Agnelli. He is the one who should be man enough to meet del piero face to face and clear things out.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda understand him. He has a perfect reputation and unconditional love from Juve fans. Coaching is hard and risky. We give shit to Nedved on a daily basis. Maybe DP just doesnt wanna ruin smth perfect.

That being said, I would obviously love to see him back.
And this, he can pretty much pull a Nedved, navigate in turbulents waters which he doesnt know, and ultimately receive shit from the fans. Alex doesnt deserve that, nor Nedved.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Well or he may just be bored of Italy and think that life could be more interesting in exotic or rustic areas of the world! He is human after all and deserve to enjoy what life offers.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)