Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (123 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Nesta, Canna I cannt htink of anyother deffender who could be rated better than Puyol...
Wad do u think of Chivu + Kompany?
Even though these 2 r young, but I think they have the potential to develop into 1 of the world's greatest defenders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

utarlok

May 25, 2004
piero won't end !!!!

Don't try to ignore piero's contribution , even in this season.!

he is not the player who need to use his name to gain starting position

Piero 1200mins 9 goals 5 assists

Zlatan 2000 mins 9 goals 8 assists

that is the fact!!!

Deleted member 2609

Can you imagine if he missed, I can see it now, He has to go, he can't even score a pk" some people are just pathetic.

lol

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Si puo' discutere sul momento tecnico e fisico di Del Piero, certamente no sulla sua classe: dopo tanto dire e ridire, polemiche e un'ora abbondante passata in panchina, il capitano della Juventus si e' limitato - nella sua esultanza dopo il goal all'Atalanta - a festeggiare. Altri avrebbero dato le spalle alle curva indicando con i pollici versi il proprio numero, oppure avrebbero guardato in cagnesco il proprio allenatore puntandolo con il dito indice. Lui ha fatto una linguaccia, ha cominciato a correre e ha festeggiato cosi' gli otto punti di vantaggio sul Milan

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
chivu is great ... but i gotta admit that pujol has been great lately
Puyol has the determination and the bravery needed in a good defender. But he lacks the technique... This is what makes chivu better than him is serie A

Puyol will be useless to Juve if he comes to Turin.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by utarlok ] ++
piero won't end !!!!

Don't try to ignore piero's contribution , even in this season.!

he is not the player who need to use his name to gain starting position

Piero 1200mins 9 goals 5 assists

Zlatan 2000 mins 9 goals 8 assists

that is the fact!!!
do u have Trezeguet and Zalayeta playing minutes?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Yea, and don't forget about Zalayeta as well.

He has 5 goals in a time lower than both players, but does that means he's a world class player?

Every1 is grateful about DP's contribute, but we have to accept the awful truth that DP is no longer the player he once was. We r all very happy if this guy continues to play well and be consistent.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
If only we signed Chivu in Jan :down:
Seems, the supposed mass-exodus of Roma players didnt happen, oh and as I predicted, Cassano, Totti, Chivu, De Rossi etc etc are still here, I tell I must say something, but I cant remember it goes something like: I told you...cant remember the end :D :p

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Seems, the supposed mass-exodus of Roma players didnt happen, oh and as I predicted, Cassano, Totti, Chivu, De Rossi etc etc are still here, I tell I must say something, but I cant remember it goes something like: I told you...cant remember the end :D :p
:dontcare: good job keeping some players at roma ... its all a matter of time and they ll all just run away .. in the mist of the night to juventus .. or go to england looking for a better contract and what not ..hehe :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)