Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (92 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I see no reference here so I`ll just say it
Yesterday there was a game of Serie A oldies vs La Liga oldies - Serie A won 5-4
I only saw the first half while the rest I saw on youtube highlights and I must say DP might be old but he definitely still got it
Amazing dribbling and trickery skills and a great vision + he scored a good goal
If someone is interested here is the link to the highlights

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Klopp: Coutinho like Del Piero

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp claims he has not seen a player like Philippe Coutinho since Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero.
Coutinho began his European career at Inter but made his name with Klopp’s Liverpool, prior to joining Barcelona for big money in January 2018.
The Brazil attacker has since moved on to Bayern Munich, who have brought him in on a season-long loan with an option to buy.
“He’s a very dominant player who can help shape a team,” the Coach told Kicker.
“Of course, he still needs to settle in so he won’t be dominant right away, but they’re still getting a great player.
“He didn’t play in his favourite position of No 10 with us that much. He can play as a great No 8 or left winger because he’s strong in tight spaces and also quick enough in lots of space.
“He has an outstanding eye for goal. Not since Alessandro Del Piero have I seen anyone finish off moves from the left so frequently.
“Bayern need him. Now they have to integrate him and look after him so that they get the full package.
“The Bundesliga will then have itself a great player.”

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes he was

Dybala managed to score 22 goals in Serie A in 1 season which is something Ale was never able to do. I know in Ale's time there were 34 matches instead of 38 but still...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Klopp: Coutinho like Del Piero

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp claims he has not seen a player like Philippe Coutinho since Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero.
Coutinho began his European career at Inter but made his name with Klopp’s Liverpool, prior to joining Barcelona for big money in January 2018.
The Brazil attacker has since moved on to Bayern Munich, who have brought him in on a season-long loan with an option to buy.
“He’s a very dominant player who can help shape a team,” the Coach told Kicker.
“Of course, he still needs to settle in so he won’t be dominant right away, but they’re still getting a great player.
“He didn’t play in his favourite position of No 10 with us that much. He can play as a great No 8 or left winger because he’s strong in tight spaces and also quick enough in lots of space.
“He has an outstanding eye for goal. Not since Alessandro Del Piero have I seen anyone finish off moves from the left so frequently.
“Bayern need him. Now they have to integrate him and look after him so that they get the full package.
“The Bundesliga will then have itself a great player.”
Coutinho from all people?! This guy doesnt has the talent DP has in his finger..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)