Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (178 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
what he meant with "show you some tricks" is all football related i believe. sorry bro
Is ok. He help me polish my freekick skills (which are already top lvl not ale lvl though) and I teach him how to roll perfect cone blunts.
Then we each smoke one while watching Juve game, we will be seated right above Agnelli and we ash on him :lol::spliff:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is ok. He help me polish my freekick skills (which are already top lvl not ale lvl though) and I teach him how to roll perfect cone blunts.
Then we each smoke one while watching Juve game, we will be seated right above Agnelli and we ash on him :lol::spliff:
you dont invite Lapo? thats not nice, im sure hed love to ash on his cousin

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Didnt lapo fake a kidnapping to extort money from his own family so him and his transexual hooker could pay off a drug debt? Fresh and him probably would get along well

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Didnt lapo fake a kidnapping to extort money from his own family so him and his transexual hooker could pay off a drug debt? Fresh and him probably would get along well
Hell yeah we would! :lol:

Write about ADP or gtfo
This used to be my wallpaper for years :touched:
Was my one of my favorite and most frustrating season with Ale, he scored against every "rival" Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Inda, Meelan during the second half of the season and Conte kept benching him all season long and played him out of desperation.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ale should make Roger Federer wear a Juventus jersey next time in Wimbledon. #famousjuventini @Maddy

- - - Updated - - -

This retard is a fan of FC Basel tho :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)