Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (42 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ive watched that goal against lazio at least 20 times today for me that was the most important goal of that season. I remember thinking to myself if we dont win this match we won't win the league. It felt magical when he scored one of my favourite goals ever due to importance and how nervous/excited i was during the last part of that season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
On this day in 2012. Just look at how much that goal meant to everybody. Haven't heard the stadium scream like that in a while.

I bet it still holds the JS sound decibel record.
__________________________________________________ __

Check this:

How to distract your boss when CL is on by ADP :D

[video=facebook;10153403309061227]https://www.facebook.com/AlessandroDelPiero/videos/10153403309061227/[/video]

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I was out seeing Skindred and was gonna watch the game when I got home. Got too excited though and checked the score. What a feeling to finally believe we were going to win the Scudetto :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nah the Lazio goal, I knew it coming when he came on off the bench.

One of my craziest Del Piero goals celebration was the Freekick against Zenit after Calciopoli and was the first CL match.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Nah the Lazio goal, I knew it coming when he came on off the bench.

One of my craziest Del Piero goals celebration was the Freekick against Zenit after Calciopoli and was the first CL match.

Yep, I always remember that one, Zenit was dominating hat whole match and Del Piero fucked them hard with that free kick almost from the half way line :lol: I jumped laughing in celebration, it was pretty much stalemate towards the end of the match then Del Piero opened it up. Finished 1-0. I was never so much closer to the team when they returned to Serie A I watch EVERY game that season. Loved it when the first match 5-1 against Livorno loviso was god smacked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)