Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (217 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's rare to know Bayern fans, let alone Bundesliga fans (except few hipsters who are "dortmund fans" out of the blue). Tho know one Bayern fan, he never liked Ballack and called him a loser lol.

Yeah Bayern /older German generation tend to produce lots of utter cunts lol.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's rare to know Bayern fans, let alone Bundesliga fans (except few hipsters who are "dortmund fans" out of the blue). Tho know one Bayern fan, he never liked Ballack and called him a loser lol.

Yeah Bayern /older German generation tend to produce lots of utter cunts lol.
@ßöмßäяðîëя

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He only shows up in 6th pic (and no ref in it, just him screaming lol) rest are other Bayern players or Barca players lol.

watch more bayern games then you'll know what I mean. Juventus aren't even close although we receive the brown end of the ref stick much more frequently. Pep is also allowed to molest referees when other coaches get sent off for touching a ref's shoulder. Just nuke that disgusting club already

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It all depends on Marchisio if he wants to stay here or not. I don't see it happening TBH.
Do you think we can keep Allegri for another summer? He is the best manager in the world. The biggest clubs in the world are interested in him.

:lol2: Just kidding, of course he will stay, because WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!111

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Funnily enough I like Müller :D

Only problem is that he's a Bayern player...
Müller is likeable in the sense that he isn't a complete idiot. Unfortunately that's also what makes him a dick. He constantly uses his intellectual superiority to belittle and ridicule other players/opponents during interviews. Dude's fucking smug.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you know about him off the pitch in terms of persona and attitude, then I get getting enough impression to dislike him. But on the pitch he strikes me as overly competitive do what ever it takes entitled kinda player, like many are in various ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 211)